Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
stacymomof2
O/T Some yahoo crashed up my car :( UPDATED
October 5, 2012 at 10:49 PM

He pulled directly into the side of my car while I was in a parking lot.  My 4yo was in the car with me...we are both OK but sore.

Lets see, how to make this a discussion other than a blatant bid for sympathy...

If you have had damage to your car, how do you feel about the way your insurance handled it?

Update 10/9: So they did not total my car, they are looking to write me a check.  Though they said my $500 deductible was "waived," they are assessing me $500 for my "fault" in the accident.  It was "mostly" the other guys fault, and apparently $500 worth of my fault.  I smell BS.  

Replies

• glitterteaz
    October 6, 2012 at 12:31 AM

My mother had a older model car pristine condition. A drunken asshole side swiped a whole row of cars. Well his insurane gave her a wowing 50 bucks and told her keep her car. REALLY!! She had the most damage the whole drivers side smashed in.  She has osteo artheritis and had to climb across the seat to get in it to drive after the fenders were wedged out away from the tires.  And all she got was 50 fucking dollars. Ya I would say hope for the best but expect to be screwed.

• muslimahpj
    October 6, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Thats awesome!

I need to practice more, but, some days, my motivation just aint around. LOL

Quoting stacymomof2:

I'm still working on the aphabet but my oldest daughter has a perfect accent.  She kniw several surahs by heart (the short ones) plus the fatha.  (showing off, here, lol)

Quoting muslimahpj:

LOL. The other night I was curling my oldests hair and a friend on fb was talking to me, so she had to be my typist. LOL 

I told her I was going to 'learn' her Arabic yet. LOL. Alhamdulilah, mashAllah, insha'Allah, etc, etc. :P

Quoting stacymomof2:

Thanks, alhamdullillah.  :)  

(Can you tell I hang around with an Egyptian...al hamdullilla and insha allah are the highest frequency words at my house, lol)

Quoting muslimahpj:

Im sorry. Im glad you guys are ok, though.

• stacymomof2
    October 9, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Bump for update.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts