Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
gammie
Is this the only way to pick our President of the US?
by gammie
October 4, 2012 at 1:08 PM
By fear?
Most people I have talked to that have voted for Obama can agree is has made things worse, but they can't stand Mitt.

The other side people who are voting for Mitt don't like him or trust him, but they don't want Obama to win.

How can you think we will get the change we need with these two guys that we can all agree they will destroy our country?

I say don't not vote to show the bankers that they can not buy our presidents or vote for 3rd party.

Just don't vote on fear, that will hurt your family and our country.

I'm not voting by the way!

Replies

• gammie
    by gammie
    October 4, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Hell no I will not calm down this is about our future. And there is more than 2 men running and we should look at them too. 

The two party system does not work!!! NOW is the time to change the way things have been done for a long time because it's not working!!!

If it's broken you fix it!

I guess you are safe from the Zombies.

Quoting lga1965:

FEAR? LOL.

No, its not fear. ( anyway, not for most intelligent and informed people)

I seriously don't believe that EITHER candidate will..."Destroy" our country.

Holy moly woman. Calm down.

On November 6th we will vote for one of two men. This is how it is always done.

Don't forget that what happens next is not all due to the President's actions. There is Congress, Supremes, state Senators,etc. many others involved in the running of the Government.

• lga1965
    by lga1965
    October 4, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Zombies?

I guess you are still hoping for a write-in victory for Ron Paul? LOL.

Quoting gammie:

Hell no I will not calm down this is about our future. And there is more than 2 men running and we should look at them too. 

The two party system does not work!!! NOW is the time to change the way things have been done for a long time because it's not working!!!

Quoting lga1965:

FEAR? LOL.

Don't forget that what happens next is not all due to the President's actions. There is Congress, Supremes, state Senators,etc. many others involved in the running of the Government.

• katy_kay08
    October 4, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Not voting isn't going to change anything one of them will still win.  

• canadianmom1974
    October 4, 2012 at 6:13 PM
    In my opinion not voting doesn't say a damn thing. Or it says I'm so apathetic I can't even make the effort. Vote. Vote third party, spoil the ballot, vote a write-in candidate. That's not supporting their "games".

Quoting gammie:

I agree but not voting is saying I'm not supporting your games.

Quoting LuvmyAiden:

You vote independent!!!!! THAT is the sign that the American people need to send. That we are fed up and won't vote for either. Don't not vote, that is pointless.

• sweet-a-kins
    October 4, 2012 at 6:14 PM
    Most people I have talked to that have voted for Obama can agree is has made things worse, but they can't stand Mitt.

Lie
  • gammie
    by gammie
    October 4, 2012 at 6:25 PM

LOL just ask around.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Lie

• gammie
    by gammie
    October 4, 2012 at 6:27 PM

LOL but NO !!

Quoting lga1965:

Zombies?

I guess you are still hoping for a write-in victory for Ron Paul? LOL.

Quoting gammie:

Quoting lga1965:

FEAR? LOL.

• gammie
    by gammie
    October 4, 2012 at 6:31 PM

But why should lesser of two evils win?

there are others running, look at the Gary Johnson 3rd party.

You only vote if you think they're  might be a change I believe there will be no change so why vote?

Quoting katy_kay08:

Not voting isn't going to change anything one of them will still win.  

• ReginaStar
    October 4, 2012 at 6:38 PM

People I know voting for Obama like myself feel things are BETTER so I don't know where u get that mess from. 

On the other hand way to many voting for Mitt don't like him but are voting simply b/c they want Obama out. 

• Bookwormy
    October 4, 2012 at 6:38 PM
    Although I didn't & don't think Obama was the best Dem for the job 4 years ago, I absolutely don't agree that he has hurt the US or will. That assumption is bunk.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts