Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
angels37
If Romney wins I am moving to Canada!!!!!!!
October 4, 2012 at 11:08 AM

frustrated

I will move.  

that is all I wanted to say 

thank you

what do you think?

Replies

• canadianmom1974
    October 5, 2012 at 5:21 PM
    Do you mean Liberal or liberal? Because we have a Conservative Party, a Liberal Party, the New Democratic Party, the Green Party, and the Bloc Québécois. All of whom have had representatives in the House of Commons.

We do have some hardcore conservatives, but politically the Conservatives realise that they represent the whole country, and to win an election they need to appeal to more than just the hard core conservatives.

I think that because of our multi party system, in which we can have a minority gov't, our elected officials are more open to cooperation and compromise.

Quoting colljd02:

What are the similarities and differences? What are the similarities and differences with your liberal party as compared to ours as well?

Quoting Randi02:

LOL

Our conservatives up here are nothing compared to the ones in the states.

Quoting Donna6503:

You understand a conservative is running that country too, not going to change much if you go up there anytime soon.

:(
  • Stephanie329
    October 5, 2012 at 5:24 PM
    No, not moving. I'm biting for Obama but I will ride it out through Romney's reign.
  • Stephanie329
    October 5, 2012 at 5:26 PM
    I think this is great and Canada has gotten it right.

Quoting canadianmom1974:

Do you mean Liberal or liberal? Because we have a Conservative Party, a Liberal Party, the New Democratic Party, the Green Party, and the Bloc Québécois. All of whom have had representatives in the House of Commons.

We do have some hardcore conservatives, but politically the Conservatives realise that they represent the whole country, and to win an election they need to appeal to more than just the hard core conservatives.

I think that because of our multi party system, in which we can have a minority gov't, our elected officials are more open to cooperation and compromise.

Quoting colljd02:

What are the similarities and differences? What are the similarities and differences with your liberal party as compared to ours as well?

Quoting Randi02:

LOL

Quoting Donna6503:

You understand a conservative is running that country too, not going to change much if you go up there anytime soon.

• Stephanie329
    October 5, 2012 at 5:29 PM
    I think this is great and Canada has gotten it right.

Quoting canadianmom1974:

Quoting colljd02:

Quoting Randi02:

LOL

Quoting Donna6503:

• GLWerth
    by GLWerth
    October 5, 2012 at 5:37 PM

I'd never move, I'd just work my butt off to get him and his people out of there.

Besides, moving to Canada is a lot harder than you'd think!

• GLWerth
    by GLWerth
    October 5, 2012 at 5:39 PM

A multi-party system is way better than a two party system. There is reason to compromise and find a middle ground on most issues.

Quoting canadianmom1974:

Quoting colljd02:

Quoting Randi02:

LOL

Quoting Donna6503:

• charleyd68
    October 5, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Please call me,we can caravan and I'll pay for gas!

• Erimar23
    October 5, 2012 at 6:16 PM

we have our passports ready.....Canada or Jamaica

• fullxbusymom
    October 5, 2012 at 6:17 PM
    Okay have fun.....Everyone I know is voting for Romney. Although I will seriously cry if Obama wins another term.
  • Ireallydontcare
    October 5, 2012 at 6:17 PM

I'll help you pack BUH BYE

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN