Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
radioheid
Why Are People Saying Romney Won The Debate?
October 3, 2012 at 11:23 PM
He couldn't answer a single question, couldn't give any details...he just blew hot air over and over about Obama's policies without explaining how his would work better, even when given the opportunity. All I heard was "cut PBS", "repeal Obamacare", constant interruptions and politely telling Jim Lehrer to shut up. This wins the debate???

Replies

• BlueRay
    by BlueRay
    October 4, 2012 at 12:01 AM
    Both were chasing their tails, Romney just seemed more composed doing it.
  • radioheid
    That's what I'm saying. I'm a third party voter and a registered Republican, and I'd really like to get on board with one of the two big tickets, but Romney has no plan. He could give no specifics for the follow up to everything he'd repeal, which makes me wonder if he has a plan at all.

Quoting katzmeow726:

I'm all fine with him saying he would repeal stuff...but I wanted to hear what he would do in place of the repealed programs.

Quoting radioheid:

And that's just the thing. We already knew what Obama was going to say, what I wanted to hear were specifics from Romney as to how he'd *fix* things, and I heard a lot of bitching and a lot of promise to repeal this and that, but no solution, no remedy, just "I'm gonna cut this and repeal that". The questions went unanswered. He didn't offer anything new, or even anything old that actually worked.

Quoting katzmeow726:

He did seem more eloquent, and Obama unprepared.

I wouldn't say it was that Mitt won, but that president Obama lost.  Mitt, like you said, was a lot of hot air. He spent more time turning every question to how Obama was doing things wrong, instead of how he planned to do things right.

• _Kissy_
    by _Kissy_
    Because he showed his true liberalism tonight. Maybe even more so than Obama.
  • prettygirl326
    October 4, 2012 at 12:02 AM

YEAH....IT DOES. FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ON HIS SIDE LOL

• Kermitthemom23
    October 4, 2012 at 12:03 AM
    I find Romney like that creepy uncle. not sure what his intentions are but pretty sure you dont want to be in a room alone with him
  • nebraskamamaof2
    October 4, 2012 at 12:04 AM
    Not impressed by Romney.
  • PortiaRose
    October 4, 2012 at 12:04 AM
    Shut the fuck up, Tanya.

Quoting Tanya93-:

Because he did.

• katzmeow726
    October 4, 2012 at 12:05 AM

That is a perfect way of saying it

Quoting BlueRay:

Both were chasing their tails, Romney just seemed more composed doing it.

• PortiaRose
    October 4, 2012 at 12:05 AM
    Hey, sexy...

Quoting nebraskamamaof2:

Not impressed by Romney.
  • hopeandlove17
    October 4, 2012 at 12:06 AM
    Cause Obama lied like always

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups