Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
radioheid
Why Are People Saying Romney Won The Debate?
October 3, 2012 at 11:23 PM
He couldn't answer a single question, couldn't give any details...he just blew hot air over and over about Obama's policies without explaining how his would work better, even when given the opportunity. All I heard was "cut PBS", "repeal Obamacare", constant interruptions and politely telling Jim Lehrer to shut up. This wins the debate???

Replies

• Naturewoman4
    October 4, 2012 at 4:26 PM

That's great for your area of Ohio.  But, I don't think it's a representation of the whole State.  Let alone the whole Country.  IF people care more about the Country & all the people here, and NOT just themselves, they will see the FACTS/RECORDS right in front of them.  IF they want.  The facts are right there.  The FACT that our Country as a whole, has unemployment of OVER 8%, & it's not even the TRUE numbers. 

The FACT is whether you or anyone else wants to believe this, our unemployment is way over 15%.  NO President has every won with a stat. like that.  Plus, don't forget the more Americans are living in proverty.  More people are on FS & PA.  Only about 1/2 of Americans are paying taxes.  Gas prices have sky rocketed!!  Food prices too!!!  That is just a FEW of OBAMA's record as our President.  HE can't continue to blame Bush.  I have supported Romney from day 1.  Before, the GOP debates.  Whether people want to accept this or not, but Obama has had NO experience in handling of an Economy & have the experience at creating jobs.  Romney has. 

IF people are TRULY honest, they know that Romney would be our best Candidate to turn this economy around.  To GET AMERICANS back to work again.  Like it or not, that IS the facts.  People that vote for Obama and are on PA, wants to hang on to their PA.  They DON'T want to get out there & work.  Obama has NEVER made them.  Obama doesn't want them to.  This WAS Obama's plan from the start.  To have our Country EXACTLY the way it is right now.  A dependent America.  Dependent on the Gov.  It's SHAMEFUL!!!

Quoting radioheid:

I live in Trumbull County, Ohio. Our unemployment rate has dropped from over 15% in 2008 to just over 7%. The Prez saved GM, thus saving our local economy. Most of the Obama supporters around here---and there are a LOT of them---are voting for him because between Obama and Governor Kasich (R), our economy has been saved, whether you agree with how it was done or not.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

I should of said the "Majority" of Americans...NOT ALL......The MAJORITY of Americans that are on PA, that don't want to work even if there were jobs, don't want Romney to win.  ALL of Americans that feel with Obama, they don't have to try...they don't have to get out there & look for work...why should they under Obama?  Because, they will get FREE money & other stuff under Obama.  WHO wouldn't want someone like Obama in office, IF he's willing to keep dishing out the money.  So, what I keep asking & yet to get an honest answer to this.  IS this:  What do they find is the most IMPORTANT thing for our Country right now.  That SHOULD clearly be, our ECONOMY & JOBS.  Obama never had experience in the first place.  So, I say again.  WHO is the BEST Candidate that could turn this Country around, turn the Economy around & get Americans back to work? 

ROMNEY or OBAMA?

Quoting radioheid:

My older sister is a die-hard Obama supporter. She has a bachelor's degree in justice studies from Kent State University and works for the government. My twin sister, who also has a bachelor's degree and works a 40-hour work week, is also giving serious consideration to voting for Obama, as is my husband, who works 50-hour weeks in a non-union factory. I would personally rather go to hell than vote for either Obama or Romney (and plan to vote for Gary Johnson of the Libertarian Party), but I consider Obama the lesser of two evils...I am a 70% disabled Air Force veteran.

There goes your theory. lol

Quoting Naturewoman4:

The ONLY people that want Obama to win is these types of people.  I'm NOT afraid to say this.  Because, it's true.  I don't care if CM blows up from posts against me.  I'm going to say this, because it IS fact!  Like it or not.  People are lazy.  People don't want to work. 

People are afraid that with Romney, they will HAVE TO work, because he WILL get Americans back to work.  Like it or not.  They will have to get off their sorry lazy asses & WORK for a change.  People want Obama, because they can sit on their ass.  People ARE afraid of Romney.  They are afraid they will lose all those 'freebies' & will have to go to work for provide for themselves & THEIR children.  Not US taxpayers.  I'm sick of those type of people. 

Those that TRULY need it, that aren't committing fraud & abusing the system.  Under Romney will still get it.  People are afraid that while they are on their PA, they might just might HAVE TO get up and look for work.  OR LOSE IT!!  People are afraid that IF they are ON disability for NO reason, will have to get up and WORK FOR IT......OR LOSE IT! 

IF Obama wins, that is the ONLY reason he will win.  That will be a sad day in America, to realize we live in a society FULL of BUMS!!!  Romney WILL turn this Economy around & get Americans back to work.  So, UNLESS you don't want that, then vote for Obama.  Because, we ALL know between Obama & Romney who would best accomplish this.  NO MORE EXCUSES for Obama...THIS IS THE TIME...IF we don't do it now...we ALL know what's going to happen to America..We think the past 3 1/2 yrs. was bad...just wait IF he gets another 4 yrs. what America will look like............

• Veni.Vidi.Vici.
    October 4, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Quoting Naturewoman4:

rolling on floorYou're so funny Venividivici!  You made my day lol...Be careful but your insecurities are showing...People that have nothing else to say, because they know they are losing...start attacking & love to throw personal attack others...I just think it's ALL SO FUNNY!!  Because, I don't even think people like YOU, know when you keep saying these things, how STUPID you sound & HOW insecure you are...But, that's ok...keep it coming...I LOVE IT!!!  HAHAHAHAHAH You guys really entertain me...hey, wait YOU must be one of those that are on PA too?  ummmmmm 

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

naturewoman gets my vote for the most fallacious, illogical dim-wit.

• Naturewoman4
    October 4, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Yeah, your Obama better be worried!  I can't wait for Ryan's debate with dumbo Biden.  That's going to be GREAT!!!!  LOVE IT!!!!  LOVE IT!!!  Then, next debate between Romney & Obama.  Romney will CRUSH Obama once again...LOVE IT!!  LOVE IT!!!

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

Quoting Naturewoman4:

rolling on floorYou're so funny Venividivici!  You made my day lol...Be careful but your insecurities are showing...People that have nothing else to say, because they know they are losing...start attacking & love to throw personal attack others...I just think it's ALL SO FUNNY!!  Because, I don't even think people like YOU, know when you keep saying these things, how STUPID you sound & HOW insecure you are...But, that's ok...keep it coming...I LOVE IT!!!  HAHAHAHAHAH You guys really entertain me...hey, wait YOU must be one of those that are on PA too?  ummmmmm 

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

• Pema_Jampa
    October 4, 2012 at 4:31 PM

She disagrees with you so she must be on PA? Are you for real? 

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

• Veni.Vidi.Vici.
    October 4, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Yeah, your Obama better be worried!  I can't wait for Ryan's debate with dumbo Biden.  That's going to be GREAT!!!!  LOVE IT!!!!  LOVE IT!!!  Then, next debate between Romney & Obama.  Romney will CRUSH Obama once again...LOVE IT!!  LOVE IT!!!

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

• Carpy
    by Carpy
    October 4, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Explain it then, genius.

Quoting glitterteaz:

well this explains a lot

Quoting Carpy:

Could you both explain how it is mathematically impossible?

Quoting radioheid:

That's what my sister and I saw as well. Mathematical impossibility mixed with aggression.

Quoting Sisteract:

He had a more aggressive presentation.

Although he presented no mathematically viable economic  or hc plan.

• FromAtoZ
    October 4, 2012 at 9:31 PM

I skimmed the thread, looking for those 'specifics' that Romney mentioned last night.

Where are they, did I miss them?  

Also, a poll determined who won the debate.  A poll of who and what was the question posed?  Are people answering this poll based on one's 'kick ass' "performance" or any actual facts and positions outlined?

• FromAtoZ
    October 4, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

She disagrees with you so she must be on PA? Are you for real? 

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

I caught that as well.

That is pathetic and only shows how illogical one can be.  Pretty dismal showing and immature, at best.

• Carpy
    by Carpy
    October 4, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Obama claimed to support the same thing.

Quoting meriana:

Quoting grandmab125:

Quoting EmilysMom2010:

The thing Romney supporters don't get is that when you give big companies more money they don't hire more people. They pocket more profits. It does not help the economy to give "small" companies big tax breaks because all they do is pocket the difference. They are already rich. They don't need to expand their businesses.

Stop believing the bs lies from the dems.  Romney is not lowering the taxes on large corporations.  Romney plans to close a lot of the loop holes in corporate taxes.  Small businesses, which are classified as 50 or fewer employees) are the majority of the employers in this country.  Most small business owners file their company taxes as individual taxes, not corporate taxes.  If you raise the taxes on the small business owners, they will either lay people off, not higher more, won't expand, etc., because they won't be able to afford it.

From Romney's web-site:

Cut the corporate rate to 25 percent

Since he has hever said anything to the effect of cutting the tax rate only for corporations that employ under X number of people, this tax cut would include all corporations no matter how large.

• FromAtoZ
    October 4, 2012 at 9:40 PM

What worries me more than who wins this election are the thoughts of some of the people in this thread.

This isn't a damn football game people.  Put your pom poms away and realize that there is more at stake here.

Also, regardless of who the President is, he cannot bear the entire blame for the actions of every one in this country.  No President, regardless of who, can run this country, in to the ground or not, without the help of other parts of our Govt, such as Congress.

No one talks about that.  

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN