ilovecandy
Ok I admit it
October 2, 2012 at 4:01 PM

I honestly have not a clue who to vote for. I dont like either party. Im not trying to start this as a debate as to who is better and all that but i honestly just....its one of those.....i have NO clue who to vote for because i dont like both. Everytime i get asked by family 'Romney or Obama?' I just say jack sparrow.

Replies

• Sisteract
    October 2, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Check out third party candidates-

• ilovecandy
    October 2, 2012 at 4:03 PM

i have been. but everything just has me scratching my head. its one of those elections where im sort of at a loss as to who to vote for

Quoting Sisteract:

• Sekirei
    by Sekirei
    October 2, 2012 at 4:05 PM

I like Jill Stein.. ... 

• Sisteract
    October 2, 2012 at 4:05 PM

I like Gary Johnson

• shannonnigans
    October 2, 2012 at 4:07 PM
    Keep studying
  • asfriend
    October 2, 2012 at 4:08 PM
    What do you believe in?
    What are your concerns for the country?
    We have a 2 party system, one of the parties is more like you than the other.
    What are you like?
  • krysstizzle
    October 2, 2012 at 4:08 PM

This.

Quoting Sisteract:

• Tanya93-
    October 2, 2012 at 4:10 PM

I am either writing in Clinton Kelly or President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho          

• Tanya93-
    October 2, 2012 at 4:11 PM

• slashteddy
    October 2, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Try this quiz website thingie, it may help you decide on a candidate. It's absolutely free, oddly enough unbiased (which is damn hard to find), no spam, etc. You basically answer questions on issues and when you're done it tells you which candidate(s) share your views... the cool thing is you can break it down by answer and compare each individual response to a candidate, see their exact positions, compare candidates to each other, and if you feel like sharing the link with other people you can also compare your answers to theirs. :)