Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Cafe Steph
2012 Presidential Debate October 3: Watch It and Discuss the Issues with Us!
October 2, 2012 at 8:42 AM

The First Presidential Debate is Wednesday, October 3rd at 9 p.m. ET in Denver, Colorado where the candidates will focus on Domestic Policy.

patriotic        

You can watch this debate on C-SPAN, ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC, all cable news channels including CNN, Fox News and MSNBC and via live stream at 2012PresidentialElectionNews.com.

Watch it and join us in the Election 2012 Talk & Debate group starting at 9 pm Eastern October 3rd to debate the debate with the Election 2012 Talk & Debate group! Are you ready?

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE DISCUSSION>>>

Replies

• GrandmaAllGirls
    October 4, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Quoting Tanya93-:

It is really funny though.   my University is probably the most politically conservative public university in the country, and they are cheering on Romney because they believe he is nailing Obama's ass to the wall.

Quoting stringtheory:

:) Whaa?

Quoting Tanya93-:

Reading the debate observations on here versus on a board for my University is completely different.

And why is that funny?  Wouldn't that be what you would expect from the most politically conservative university in the country?

• terpmama
    October 4, 2012 at 6:48 PM
    Discussing Medicare/social security...

"...proposing any changes for any current retirees or near retirees, either to social security or Medicare.so if your 60 or around 60 or older you don't need to listen anymore."

Holy crap are you insulting! Way to show your own personal selfishness and lack of caring!!!
  • GertieK
    by GertieK
    October 4, 2012 at 7:02 PM

What the heck are you talking about?  I am 60 and I am glad to know that I won't need to worry about that stuff once Romney gets this terrible mess back on track.  It was not in the least bit insulting.  I imagine you are in the age group that needs to worry though.  obama is blowing your, your kids, and your grandkids futures.

• asfriend
    October 4, 2012 at 7:12 PM
    Ridiculous nonsense

Quoting GrandmaAllGirls:

Quoting asfriend:

This thread is absolutely hilarious, I luv Obama more, no I luv him more.

He looks like he always looks off prompter - stuttering deer in the headlights,
    plus every sentence is a lie.

Oh there's that look when he gets angry, soo funny.

Excuse me?  Is that every sentence from Obama was a lie?  Can you name one?  How about I give you 10 Romney lies for one Obama lie.  If you smile while you tell a lie, that doesn't make it true or any more believable.  FYI...Obama never got angry, don't know what you were watching.  Romney was just rude, a bulldozer.  You could tell he was following his debate coaches advice, "don't let them get a word in edgewise, less chance they have to bring up the bad stuff." 

• grandmab125
    October 4, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Quoting motha2daDuchess:

yes, youtube, the beacon of truth. There are flaws in the constitution, and...

Quoting grandmab125:

Quoting motha2daDuchess:

I hate the ignorant statements about President Obama not knowing, following, and/or respecting the Constitution

Quoting Tanya93-:

Romney also has a JD.

Quoting motha2daDuchess:

You are so high, President Obama is a constitutional lawyer..fyi...Romney stated out right lies and all of a sudden cared about the 47%..

Quoting GertieK:

I don't know what ya'll were watching, but Romney whooped obama's butt.  It was a rout.  You can try to spin it any way yo want to, but if that had been a game, the umpire wold have called it.  obama was flat, weak, no passion, and totally unprepared.  The msm has run interference for him for so long he has gotten soft.  He hasn't had to defend anything in so long becase the media has covered everything up, pitched him softballs, and led him to believe he is bullet-proof.  No tele-prompter, and he folds like a house of cards.  Loved it when obama had totally run out of excuses, clearly had no way to defend the economics he doesn't understand, and asked to change the subject.  He was called out, and he was exposed.  Romney looked obama straight in the eye and obama kept talking to the moderator, looking annoyed, and seemed to be waiting for someone to rescue him.  He has accused Romney of so much crap, and Romney called him out on his lies and BS.  But the best part was when obama was asked about the purpose of government, and his only answer was "to keep us safe", and Romney pointed to the CONSTITUTION, a docment obama doesn't believe in and reminded him that THAT - the CONSTITUTION - was what government was meant to defend, to apply. 

And you can show less ignorance by checking out a You Tube video clip with Obama discussing the "flawed Constitution" with someone on Chicago Public Radio in 2001 at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11OhmY1obS4-117.  Or you can read about the major things he thinks are wrong with the Constitution  at http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2012/09/23.

Did you, or did you not, click on the You Tube video?  Do you deny that that's Obama's voice, and that he is saying there are flaws in the Constitution?  Read....it was a radio interview, ergo, no live video....just sound recording.

Also, I'll bet you don't have the comprehension skills to have read and understand the article on Forbes.com that quotes 5 things Obama says are flaws in the Constitution.

• motha2daDuchess
    October 4, 2012 at 9:05 PM
    I'm agreeing with him...there are flaws, what's your point. He can respect it and still see it has issues. please crawl back under your rock

Quoting grandmab125:

Quoting motha2daDuchess:

Quoting grandmab125:

Quoting motha2daDuchess:

I hate the ignorant statements about President Obama not knowing, following, and/or respecting the Constitution

Quoting Tanya93-:

Romney also has a JD.

Quoting motha2daDuchess:

You are so high, President Obama is a constitutional lawyer..fyi...Romney stated out right lies and all of a sudden cared about the 47%..

Quoting GertieK:

I don't know what ya'll were watching, but Romney whooped obama's butt.  It was a rout.  You can try to spin it any way yo want to, but if that had been a game, the umpire wold have called it.  obama was flat, weak, no passion, and totally unprepared.  The msm has run interference for him for so long he has gotten soft.  He hasn't had to defend anything in so long becase the media has covered everything up, pitched him softballs, and led him to believe he is bullet-proof.  No tele-prompter, and he folds like a house of cards.  Loved it when obama had totally run out of excuses, clearly had no way to defend the economics he doesn't understand, and asked to change the subject.  He was called out, and he was exposed.  Romney looked obama straight in the eye and obama kept talking to the moderator, looking annoyed, and seemed to be waiting for someone to rescue him.  He has accused Romney of so much crap, and Romney called him out on his lies and BS.  But the best part was when obama was asked about the purpose of government, and his only answer was "to keep us safe", and Romney pointed to the CONSTITUTION, a docment obama doesn't believe in and reminded him that THAT - the CONSTITUTION - was what government was meant to defend, to apply. 

And you can show less ignorance by checking out a You Tube video clip with Obama discussing the "flawed Constitution" with someone on Chicago Public Radio in 2001 at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11OhmY1obS4-117.  Or you can read about the major things he thinks are wrong with the Constitution  at http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2012/09/23.

Did you, or did you not, click on the You Tube video?  Do you deny that that's Obama's voice, and that he is saying there are flaws in the Constitution?  Read....it was a radio interview, ergo, no live video....just sound recording.

Also, I'll bet you don't have the comprehension skills to have read and understand the article on Forbes.com that quotes 5 things Obama says are flaws in the Constitution.

• grandmab125
    October 4, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Quoting motha2daDuchess:

I'm agreeing with him...there are flaws, what's your point. He can respect it and still see it has issues. please crawl back under your rock

Quoting grandmab125:

Quoting motha2daDuchess:

Quoting grandmab125:

Quoting motha2daDuchess:

Quoting Tanya93-:

Romney also has a JD.

Quoting motha2daDuchess:

Quoting GertieK:

I don't live under a rock.  But you apprently live in a cave.  If Obama had his way, he would tear up our Constitution and rewrite it to suit his own left wing ideologies.

• motha2daDuchess
    October 4, 2012 at 11:38 PM
    I'm so sure you know anything factual about the President...I'm sure if you heard it on Fux news it must be true

Quoting grandmab125:

Quoting motha2daDuchess:

Quoting grandmab125:

Quoting motha2daDuchess:

Quoting grandmab125:

Quoting motha2daDuchess:

Quoting Tanya93-:

Romney also has a JD.

Quoting motha2daDuchess:

Quoting GertieK:

I don't live under a rock.  But you apprently live in a cave.  If Obama had his way, he would tear up our Constitution and rewrite it to suit his own left wing ideologies.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN