witch_e_woman
The Secret, Hypocritical TRUTH About Those Opposing Gay Marriage(LOL)
September 18, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Replies

• brookiecookie87
    September 18, 2012 at 5:13 PM

I liked this one:

• Stephanie329
    September 18, 2012 at 5:51 PM
    Lmao!
  • lga1965
    by lga1965
    September 18, 2012 at 6:11 PM

goodlaughing

• AlekD
    by AlekD
    September 18, 2012 at 6:14 PM
    So...everyone who opposes gay marriage is cheating on their spouse? Yeah that makes sense. There are valid points on both sides of this debate and taking cheap shots doesn't help.

Sorry to be a killjoy it just bothers me to see stuff like this from either side of the political spectrum.
  • teri4lance
    September 18, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Quoting AlekD:

So...everyone who opposes gay marriage is cheating on their spouse? Yeah that makes sense. There are valid points on both sides of this debate and taking cheap shots doesn't help.

Sorry to be a killjoy it just bothers me to see stuff like this from either side of the political spectrum.

wait wait wait.

no being reasonable allowed. 

poo.

you are no fun.at.all. 

;-)

• krysstizzle
    September 18, 2012 at 6:19 PM
    There aren't valid points on both sides.

Quoting AlekD:

• mikiemom
    September 18, 2012 at 6:19 PM

there are no valid arguements to deny others their civil rights? Name one way that SSM impacts OSM

Quoting AlekD:

• brookiecookie87
    September 18, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Quoting AlekD:

I don't believe anyone is claiming everyone that opposes gay marriage is cheating on their spouse.

People are just referencing that it does happen and using it to poke a joke at people who are claiming Same Sex marriages ruin the sanctity of marriage.

• thecoffeefairy
    September 18, 2012 at 6:25 PM
    I disapprove of hate mongering as well. I haven't heard valid points opposing ssm though. All arguments I have heard are religious, not sound reasons to make actual laws. Perhaps I missed some?

Quoting AlekD:

• AlekD
    by AlekD
    September 18, 2012 at 6:26 PM
    Sorry to dissapoint but I am not going to be dragged into a debate about this in a forum that is openly hostile to people who have different opinions on this issue. I'm just saying that maybe charicaturization and memes probably aren't the best way of dealing with such an emotional issue.