Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
punky3175
What has CM taught you?
June 1, 2012 at 3:52 PM

So I was reading through threads today and the last one I read through spawned this thread.  

What have you learned from cafemom or what has cafemom taught you?

Serious or funny - I don't care.  I'm always looking to learn something new.

I'll post some of mine a little later this afternoon (once I get on the train.) 

Replies

• Jguevara
    June 1, 2012 at 3:54 PM

How to be rude and mean and post anonymously. Lol!

• Euphoric
    June 1, 2012 at 3:54 PM

I've learned lots of new things. I've made  good friends, including op of course ^. I feel I have become more open minded and definitely more patient, lol.

• misstaylor85
    June 1, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Honestly I haven't been on in a long time but I see a lot of negativity and judgemental people on here and I really don't like it. There are some hilarious people on here though and some of the drama is just too funny not to watch the train wreck.

• Euphoric
    June 1, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Oh and I have gotten some excellent recipes.

• Sekirei
    by Sekirei
    June 1, 2012 at 3:56 PM

That questioning or disagreeing = bashing (^-^)

• katy_kay08
    June 1, 2012 at 3:57 PM

nothing good

• muslimahpj
    June 1, 2012 at 3:58 PM

That there are more closed minded, bigots, racists, etc in the world than I originally thought.

• Sekirei
    by Sekirei
    June 1, 2012 at 3:59 PM

that we have magical mind reading people in the world who know exactly when I chose to like both men and women... even though I don't

• tiffyhamm
    That there are a lot more ignorant people out there than I realized. That it is possible to make friends online. That women are just as nosey online as they are in real life. That over half the women on here dont feed their kids any sweets, can stuff, and have gardens.
  • Sekirei
    by Sekirei

Quoting muslimahpj:

That there are more closed minded, bigots, racists, etc in the world than I originally thought.

just know that I lurv you and that is all that matters 

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts