Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
imamomzilla
Woman Chili-Bombs Panties at Victoria's Secret
April 15, 2011 at 8:28 PM

NewsCore) - A woman with her panties in a bunch over being banned from a New York Victoria's Secret outlet is wanted by police after dumping chilli on a bunch of panties at the lingerie retailer, The Journal News reported Thursday.

About 4:30pm local time Wednesday the woman was told she was not welcome at the store in White Plains, just north of New York City, due to an earlier shoplifting incident.

Reportedly irate at hearing this, she proved she was no angel and threw a container of chili onto a display case.

After spicing things up at the store, the woman fled and was last seen heading into a parking garage, The Journal News reported.

The Victoria's Secret outlet said the chili ruined 65 pairs of underwear worth a total $747.50 and its employees gave police a brief description of the woman.

Read more: LoHud. com

Replies

• lovinangels
    April 15, 2011 at 8:31 PM

Those are some hot panties.

• becca2715
    April 15, 2011 at 8:32 PM

Ahahahahahahahhahahahaha!  CHilli??!?!?!?!?  Are you serious????  Thats hilarious! 

• Mommy_of_Riley
    Jes
    April 15, 2011 at 8:37 PM
    Hahaha!!!

But seriously? 65 panties costing almost $800!?!?!
    One more reason I don't shop there!
  • toomanypoodles
    April 15, 2011 at 8:41 PM

And that's what I call "trash". 

• AnnieSparks
    April 15, 2011 at 8:43 PM

LOL!

• AnnieSparks
    April 15, 2011 at 8:44 PM

When I read the title of this I thought a lady had ate chili and had passed a massive fart lol

• Thomigirl
    April 15, 2011 at 8:49 PM

This NEVER happens in the underwear section at Sears....just sayin'

• gigirocks
    April 15, 2011 at 8:58 PM

rolling on floorWhere the hell did the chili come from? I would hope she wasn't walking around with a cup of chili. 65 undies costing almost 800 is ridiculous. 

• kailu1835
    April 15, 2011 at 9:00 PM

Why was she told she wasn't welcome in the first place?

• gigirocks
    April 15, 2011 at 9:13 PM

Quoting kailu1835:

Why was she told she wasn't welcome in the first place?

About 4:30pm local time Wednesday the woman was told she was not welcome at the store in White Plains, just north of New York City, due to an earlier shoplifting incident.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN