Cafe Robin
Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! Introduce Yourself!
June 22, 2010 at 9:37 PM

wave     

Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here! 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• TruthSeeker.
    June 23, 2010 at 9:28 AM

Hello.

I am fairly new to Current Events & Hot Topics, but an oldie to CM. 

I joined CM in December 07 looking for potty training advice for a very stubborn 2 yr old. I found some wonderful groups, including debate groups! I stay at home through the week with my young children(5 and 3) so debating has been a great way to keep my mommy mush brain sharp. I have also made some wonderful friends in the process.

I'm looking forward to debating with some intelligent and strong women(as this group seems to be abundant with both).

• katy_kay
    June 23, 2010 at 6:29 PM

Hi, my name is KK and I'm an CMaholic...oh wait...this isn't a 12 step group is it?  :)

I have four boys, ages 18, 16, 7, 2 and yes we are done.  I'm currently a SAHM but seriously considering a return to work here soon.  I commend anyone that can be home all the time, it's something I've never found my niche in and wonder how y'all make it look so easy.  :)

Anyway, hello to you all!  :)

• ArmyEsposa
    June 23, 2010 at 6:31 PM

Hello group....I am Marcella and happy to be here...have a great day!

• ArmyEsposa
    June 23, 2010 at 6:40 PM

I too have a 2 yr old that is fighting potty training all the way!! Agh...but this time around I am going to try to have more patience than my first boy...but boys and potty training equal more grey hairs for me!

• TruthSeeker.
    June 23, 2010 at 6:46 PM

Quoting katy_kay:

Hi, my name is KK and I'm an CMaholic...oh wait...this isn't a 12 step group is it?  :)

I have four boys, ages 18, 16, 7, 2 and yes we are done.  I'm currently a SAHM but seriously considering a return to work here soon.  I commend anyone that can be home all the time, it's something I've never found my niche in and wonder how y'all make it look so easy.  :)

Oh! I second that:)

• TruthSeeker.
    June 23, 2010 at 6:48 PM

Quoting ArmyEsposa:

I too have a 2 yr old that is fighting potty training all the way!! Agh...but this time around I am going to try to have more patience than my first boy...but boys and potty training equal more grey hairs for me!

Welcome. Good luck with potty training number 2, I am also in the process of potty training number 2.

• Radarma
    by Radarma
    June 24, 2010 at 1:23 AM

Quoting katy_kay:

You built FOUR penises? No wonder you can sometimes be rather cocky. Heh Heh

Hi Ya'll!

I am "Dar"...radarma, also known previously as Mommamoxie...I am a longtime fan of Cafemom and I live in Norhtern Califormia with my husband of a couple decades and two kids, a daughter (9) and a son (7)...AND....six pets.

I am a semi SAHM...and I enjoy a vigorous debate now and again.

• sexyjana
    June 24, 2010 at 5:30 AM

Hello

I am new too current Events & Hot topic, I have 2 boys 3 and 1 year old well i hope that someone in this group can give me a advice, i want too potty training my 3 year old butt is hard for me, thank u and i hope someone help me.......... 

• TruthSeeker.
    June 24, 2010 at 9:54 AM

Quoting Radarma:

Quoting katy_kay:

You built FOUR penises? No wonder you can sometimes be rather cocky. Heh Heh

Hi Ya'll!

I am "Dar"...radarma, also known previously as Mommamoxie...I am a longtime fan of Cafemom and I live in Norhtern Califormia with my husband of a couple decades and two kids, a daughter (9) and a son (7)...AND....six pets.

I am a semi SAHM...and I enjoy a vigorous debate now and again.

Welcome to CE. Good to see you here.

• TruthSeeker.
    June 24, 2010 at 9:54 AM

Quoting sexyjana:

Hello

I am new too current Events & Hot topic, I have 2 boys 3 and 1 year old well i hope that someone in this group can give me a advice, i want too potty training my 3 year old butt is hard for me, thank u and i hope someone help me.......... 

Welcome and jump right in!

This post is locked, so you can't reply.