Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Cafe Robin
Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! Introduce Yourself!
June 22, 2010 at 9:37 PM

wave     

Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here! 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• DivingDiva
    August 2, 2010 at 9:23 PM

Hi everybody.  I am new to this group but I think I recognize at least half of you from other groups on CM.  I'm a 45-year-old mom who lives in the NYC area with my hubby of 15 years, our two children (9yo girl and 7yo boy), and our two pet ratties.  I have been lurking for a bit and had to join this group today to comment on the shark post. 

• LancesMom
    August 4, 2010 at 11:10 AM

welcomeWelcome to the group Ladies!

• napps
    by napps
    August 5, 2010 at 4:34 PM

hi...new to the group eventhough i posted LONG before doing an intro.

i've been on cafemom.com before, loved it so i returned! i am a stay-at-home-homeschool wife and momma...30yrs old and from the windy city.  two kiddies and one of the way....howdy all!

• twistedicicle
    August 5, 2010 at 11:02 PM

Hello all! I have been here on CM for a few years, but just became active with posting. I am originally from TX, but currently reside in KY with my military husband. We have been here for almost 10 years now. I have 3 kids who are 17, 13, and 2. I look forward to sinking my teeth into some meatier topics, and meeting some great ladies.

• LeJane
    by LeJane
    August 6, 2010 at 10:50 AM

Greetings to all,    I am Jane.   I live in Northern Minnesota.   I have 3 adult children- 22, 20 and 18.  I have been a member of Cafemom for just over a year.                        :-).....      Peace out  

• LancesMom
    August 6, 2010 at 11:13 AM

welcomeWelcome to the group Ladies!

• southernlamom
    August 8, 2010 at 9:50 AM

Hi! I'm new here, Amy, admin to a couple of groups, all over the net at 'mamaslittlemonkeys' in most places :) I love a nice debate!!

• LancesMom
    August 10, 2010 at 11:17 AM

Quoting southernlamom:

Hi! I'm new here, Amy, admin to a couple of groups, all over the net at 'mamaslittlemonkeys' in most places :) I love a nice debate!!

welcomeGlad you're here!

• NotUrMama72
    August 10, 2010 at 11:20 AM

Hey Mama's! 
    I'm a newbie and just thought I'd pop my head in and say Hi!

I'm a mama of a 13 month old boy and I've been married for almost 2 years! 
    Born and raised in Ontario Canada! And proud to be Canadian but happy to be living in Chicago for the last 3 years to be with my hubby!  

Loving meeting new friends and giving/getting advice! I'm totally addicted to Facebook and reality tv! I love cooking, baking and shopping (wish I could shop for smaller sized clothes though...) I'm trying to drop some pounds and live as healthy as possible. It's damn hard though! I like reading and doing crosswords. And I'm all about being anywhere but home on the weekends! 

Feel free to say hi!  

blowing kisses

• LastRegrets
    August 10, 2010 at 5:46 PM

Hi I'm Jean, I have 14 month old daughter. I joined CM a little over a year ago but just recently decided to become an active member.

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts