Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Cafe Robin
Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! Introduce Yourself!
June 22, 2010 at 9:37 PM

wave     

Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Current Events & Hot Topics! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here! 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• Rocko1107
    July 1, 2010 at 12:21 AM

New to CafeMom - new to 'official' mommyhood - 1 new baby of my own and 2 awesome step-kiddos. Just here to enjoy great company!

• Amelia29
    July 1, 2010 at 1:26 PM

hello I am a new member to this group.  how are youI am excited to discuss all the topic that come up

• 3XsSouthernMama
    July 1, 2010 at 1:38 PM

HI! My name is Rita, I am a SAHM of three. Ages 9, 4, and 5 months. I am starting college in the fall and live with my hubby here in Concord North Carolina.

• Jenniejen77
    July 1, 2010 at 1:47 PM

Hello! I'm Jennie, Jen, or Mama J - I answer to them all. I'm new to Cafemom but have enjoyed my time here so far. I'm getting a little addicted, truth be told. :) I have a 3.5 year old daughter named Audrey who is crazily energetic and insanely bright (and I'm not saying that...people tell me that a lot...she's sneaky and smart). I hope to meet some interesting Moms on here and build some friendships. So, yeah...that's it.

• TruthSeeker.
    July 1, 2010 at 1:48 PM

Welcome ladies! Good to have you here:)

• LancesMom
    July 2, 2010 at 11:27 AM

welcomeWelcome Ladies!

• Sharegrdn
    July 4, 2010 at 6:03 PM

Hi.  Mom of 2 teens.  Glad to be here.

• Joann888
    July 6, 2010 at 8:56 PM

Hello everyone I'm glad that I began my first internet quest with this site so far I like what I have been reading the connection has been stimulating.  A quick bio, I'm spanish I have three children and a step child that is wonderful.  I've been with the father for 16 years and  we share the youngest two.  He raised my first born as his own since she was 2. I do feel blessed he's a good father.  I'm currently in school for my associates in fine art ( it's only taking me 15 years). But I'm still in it and hopefully will graduate next year.  I'm glad that I might have found some place to share thoughts and feeing with other women that can understand what craziness I might be going through. THANKS

• LancesMom
    July 7, 2010 at 11:54 AM

welcomeWelcome to the group ladies!

• ShelbysHope
    July 8, 2010 at 9:57 AM

Hi all! I'm Shelby and glad to find this group! Not new to Cafemom, been here for awhile now and just love it!

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts