Kids & Fun!

TheTravelMama
Post an All-American Travel Pic - Win a Patriotic Teddy Bear!
July 3, 2009 at 11:10 AM

What does America mean to you? Red, white, and blue...fun in the sun...pics of Washington D.C. or Mt. Rushmore? As long as it's a photo from your travels and it means America to you, then it's eligible!

Please include: names of anyone pictured, ages of any children pictured, date and location of photo.

Post here or send to info@travelmamas.com.

Good luck!
Colleen Lanin
TheTravelMama

Replies

• praisinghim2day
    July 3, 2009 at 11:16 AM

In the arch in St. Louis, MO. August '08. Corey (12), Tatum (8), Connor (5). 

• kd.
    by kd.
    July 3, 2009 at 11:47 AM

• gogetem
    by gogetem
    July 3, 2009 at 11:51 AM

I'll never forget this moment

Washington National Monument, Washington D.C.  Taken last Thangsgiving weekend.

• Mama2Mikey
    July 3, 2009 at 11:55 AM

The Pacific Ocean behind us -Brooke, Iven, and Mikey - 2 years old

March 2008 - Oregon Coast

• CarSickDaisy
    July 5, 2009 at 5:59 PM

My hubby Tim and I (Amanda) and our son Connor (9mos), last September on a ferry boat to Washington Island Wisconsin. It was the last trip for the ferry that day so he was taking down the flag behind us.....perfect timing!

• 1luckymama24
    July 6, 2009 at 11:34 AM

Our first trip to Disneyland!! June 2009

From Left to right: Me, Ryan, Mom, Alyssa (10), Josh (10), Shaun (below him), Brandon (13), Willie (10), KK (3 in stroller), Jason, Lynn!!

We had a blast, this was at 11:30pm right after Splash Mountain!!

• TheTravelMama
    July 6, 2009 at 1:52 PM

I love, love, love all of the pics!  Thanks for posting!  To see the winner, go to www.travelmamas.com.  We're doing another contest, the Travel Mamas Mid-Summer Photo Contest to win a travel tote/beach bag.  If you'd like to enter, please send your photo to info@travelmamas.com.

Enjoy the journey!
    -Colleen Lanin
    TheTravelMama

Kids & Fun!