Kids & Fun!

TheTravelMama
Post an All-American Travel Pic - Win a Patriotic Teddy Bear!
July 3, 2009 at 11:10 AM

What does America mean to you? Red, white, and blue...fun in the sun...pics of Washington D.C. or Mt. Rushmore? As long as it's a photo from your travels and it means America to you, then it's eligible!

Please include: names of anyone pictured, ages of any children pictured, date and location of photo.

Post here or send to info@travelmamas.com.

Good luck!
Colleen Lanin
TheTravelMama

Replies

• praisinghim2day
    July 3, 2009 at 11:16 AM

In the arch in St. Louis, MO. August '08. Corey (12), Tatum (8), Connor (5). 

• kd.
    by kd.
    July 3, 2009 at 11:47 AM

• gogetem
    by gogetem
    July 3, 2009 at 11:51 AM

I'll never forget this moment

Washington National Monument, Washington D.C.  Taken last Thangsgiving weekend.

• Mama2Mikey
    July 3, 2009 at 11:55 AM

The Pacific Ocean behind us -Brooke, Iven, and Mikey - 2 years old

March 2008 - Oregon Coast

• CarSickDaisy
    July 5, 2009 at 5:59 PM

My hubby Tim and I (Amanda) and our son Connor (9mos), last September on a ferry boat to Washington Island Wisconsin. It was the last trip for the ferry that day so he was taking down the flag behind us.....perfect timing!

• 1luckymama24
    July 6, 2009 at 11:34 AM

Our first trip to Disneyland!! June 2009

From Left to right: Me, Ryan, Mom, Alyssa (10), Josh (10), Shaun (below him), Brandon (13), Willie (10), KK (3 in stroller), Jason, Lynn!!

We had a blast, this was at 11:30pm right after Splash Mountain!!

• TheTravelMama
    July 6, 2009 at 1:52 PM

I love, love, love all of the pics!  Thanks for posting!  To see the winner, go to www.travelmamas.com.  We're doing another contest, the Travel Mamas Mid-Summer Photo Contest to win a travel tote/beach bag.  If you'd like to enter, please send your photo to info@travelmamas.com.

Enjoy the journey!
    -Colleen Lanin
    TheTravelMama

Kids & Fun!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN