Kids & Fun!

luvmymunchkins3
stompeez!
January 31, 2013 at 3:10 PM

so today was PJ day at school they are doing groundhog stuff all week so it was hibernation day they got to wear pj's and slippers to school.so my dd used her tooth fairy money to buy stompeez.what are your thoughts on them?

Replies

• eds6619
    by eds6619
    January 31, 2013 at 3:53 PM

i got my oldest some for christmas.....she really has to stomp hard to get them to work.

• AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    January 31, 2013 at 3:55 PM
    Not a fan!
    Your heel has to be in the exact spot and you have to stomp really hard to get it to work properly.
    A disappointment like most TV stuff.
  • luvmymunchkins3
    January 31, 2013 at 4:07 PM

really? my dd doesnt seem to have any problem getting her to work hmm

• bunnywzrd
    January 31, 2013 at 4:11 PM

I am not a member of this group but thought I might chime in. They are dumb. My both of my daughters have to really stomp on them to get them to work. They wanted them for months and then got some for Christmas and were really disappointed with them.

Would like to add in though that both of my daughters are very slim so I don't know if they work better if your child actually has some weight to them.

• eds6619
    by eds6619
    February 1, 2013 at 3:13 PM

mine is skinny too.

Quoting bunnywzrd:

I am not a member of this group but thought I might chime in. They are dumb. My both of my daughters have to really stomp on them to get them to work. They wanted them for months and then got some for Christmas and were really disappointed with them.

Would like to add in though that both of my daughters are very slim so I don't know if they work better if your child actually has some weight to them.

• Babybear89
    February 1, 2013 at 10:05 PM
    I think they are ridiculous
  • lismore
    by lismore
    February 1, 2013 at 10:07 PM
    My ds is 4 and he wants some of those.
  • luvmymunchkins3
    February 1, 2013 at 10:12 PM

they are pretty cute my dd loves hers im going to buy some for my ds.as a few poster have said their kids are thin and they dont work i have to say i dont know what thin has to do with them not working both of my kids are pretty thin and they work just fine no problems maybe they just got faulty ones

Quoting lismore:

My ds is 4 and he wants some of those.

• lisabones
    February 3, 2013 at 12:33 AM
    My daughter has them and loves them! They work fine for her. :)

Kids & Fun!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts