Kids & Fun!

Iluvmy2kiddies
What's going on today??
January 17, 2013 at 8:26 PM

What are you up to? Any plans for this weekend?

I am taking my mom to a doctor's appt tomorrow. The drive is 3 hrs. so we are leaving early in the morning.

Replies

• MaryanneMac
    January 17, 2013 at 9:46 PM
    Abigail is sick, so that was pretty much my day (and weekend). Brian has reserve duty this weekend. My brother and his wife are keeping Ryan and Bryan for me and Nathanial and Nathan are spending the weekend with friends of ours.
  • Babybear89
    January 17, 2013 at 10:12 PM

i worked a ten hour shift i was on fire!! lol

• sheena696
    January 18, 2013 at 6:59 AM

Yesterday I got to keep one of my nephews briefly while SIL went to the eye doc. And just kept me butt in since we were under a winter weather warning. lol Not sure about the weekend. We've been considering going to MILs for the weekend, but I don't know for sure if we are yet or not.

• hcdeubof3
    January 18, 2013 at 10:06 AM

today I need to clean up before the weekend monkeys get out of school early and have a long weekend. :) It will look like a zoo by Tuesday I'm sure. I also feel the need to start some spring cleaning. I might start going through the kids spring clothing and seeing what can be worn and what needs to be donated, sold, or saved for the next in line. I'd clean my garage if it were 10 degrees warmer. brrr. I say all this, but more than likely I will spend my day chasing children, play blocks, cars, puzzles, and milking the coffee. :) 

• lenoxclan
    January 18, 2013 at 6:35 PM

no plans, dh is off all weekend.  I think we will laze about at home. I want to rearrange my room and need his muscles for it.

• Prekmusic
    January 20, 2013 at 12:44 AM

I will be working in the morning 

• Iluvmy2kiddies
    January 21, 2013 at 3:39 PM

How is Abigail doing? Hope she's feeling better.

Quoting MaryanneMac:

Abigail is sick, so that was pretty much my day (and weekend). Brian has reserve duty this weekend. My brother and his wife are keeping Ryan and Bryan for me and Nathanial and Nathan are spending the weekend with friends of ours.

• lenoxclan
    January 21, 2013 at 7:43 PM

Over the weekend, I re-arranged my room!!!!!!!.....!!! lol

Finished washing/folding/putting away laundry

and took a nice long nap:)

Kids were off Monday, mom wasn't, so I worked today.

• Iluvmy2kiddies
    January 21, 2013 at 8:26 PM

I was off today, so today was my laundry day!

• MaryanneMac
    January 21, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Quoting Iluvmy2kiddies:

How is Abigail doing? Hope she's feeling better.

Quoting MaryanneMac:

She is still sick, she has RSV.

Kids & Fun!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN