Kids & Fun!

hcdeubof3
Dumb ol' Water Heater
November 19, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Our water heater went out Wednesday night and we got it fixed Thursday morning. Thankfully my neighbor is a plumber and was able to do it right away without a service charge and only have the isntallation fee. It has put a dent in our budget though and I'm disappointed and annoyed.

Replies

• Babybear89
    November 19, 2012 at 8:42 AM

aww i'm sorry, those kinds of things always happen at the worst times

• hcdeubof3
    November 19, 2012 at 10:29 AM

no kidding. like the air conditioner this summer. 

Quoting Babybear89:

aww i'm sorry, those kinds of things always happen at the worst times

• MaryanneMac
    November 19, 2012 at 11:22 AM

that sucks

• Babybear89
    November 19, 2012 at 12:41 PM
    Well asst least it got fixed
  • jbyrd898
    November 19, 2012 at 7:33 PM

that really sucks.

• jbyrd898
    November 19, 2012 at 7:33 PM

not a good time of year for a dent in the budget either.

• hcdeubof3
    November 19, 2012 at 8:47 PM

The worst really. We have Christmas a birthday, and we just renewed both our cars plates. Our budget allows for a need/must really have grocery trip for the rest if this month and tight watching next month. We have money, but we are tight wads and live by a strict budget.  It really shouldn't be that bad looking at the big picture. I think I'm manly just really disappointed about Black Friday. How sad am I....god I sound so materialistic 

Quoting jbyrd898:

• sheena696
    November 19, 2012 at 9:55 PM

You don't sound materialistic! I'd be bummed too! We have had things like this happen to us too at the worst times.

Quoting hcdeubof3:

The worst really. We have Christmas a birthday, and we just renewed both our cars plates. Our budget allows for a need/must really have grocery trip for the rest if this month and tight watching next month. We have money, but we are tight wads and live by a strict budget.  It really shouldn't be that bad looking at the big picture. I think I'm manly just really disappointed about Black Friday. How sad am I....god I sound so materialistic 

Quoting jbyrd898:

• eds6619
    by eds6619
    November 20, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Black Friday is "tradition," for most people.  Doesn't make you materialistic when you were wanting to "save" by shopping.

Kids & Fun!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN