Kids & Fun!

hcdeubof3
Dumb ol' Water Heater
November 19, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Our water heater went out Wednesday night and we got it fixed Thursday morning. Thankfully my neighbor is a plumber and was able to do it right away without a service charge and only have the isntallation fee. It has put a dent in our budget though and I'm disappointed and annoyed.

Replies

• Babybear89
    November 19, 2012 at 8:42 AM

aww i'm sorry, those kinds of things always happen at the worst times

• hcdeubof3
    November 19, 2012 at 10:29 AM

no kidding. like the air conditioner this summer. 

Quoting Babybear89:

aww i'm sorry, those kinds of things always happen at the worst times

• MaryanneMac
    November 19, 2012 at 11:22 AM

that sucks

• Babybear89
    November 19, 2012 at 12:41 PM
    Well asst least it got fixed
  • jbyrd898
    November 19, 2012 at 7:33 PM

that really sucks.

• jbyrd898
    November 19, 2012 at 7:33 PM

not a good time of year for a dent in the budget either.

• hcdeubof3
    November 19, 2012 at 8:47 PM

The worst really. We have Christmas a birthday, and we just renewed both our cars plates. Our budget allows for a need/must really have grocery trip for the rest if this month and tight watching next month. We have money, but we are tight wads and live by a strict budget.  It really shouldn't be that bad looking at the big picture. I think I'm manly just really disappointed about Black Friday. How sad am I....god I sound so materialistic 

Quoting jbyrd898:

• sheena696
    November 19, 2012 at 9:55 PM

You don't sound materialistic! I'd be bummed too! We have had things like this happen to us too at the worst times.

Quoting hcdeubof3:

The worst really. We have Christmas a birthday, and we just renewed both our cars plates. Our budget allows for a need/must really have grocery trip for the rest if this month and tight watching next month. We have money, but we are tight wads and live by a strict budget.  It really shouldn't be that bad looking at the big picture. I think I'm manly just really disappointed about Black Friday. How sad am I....god I sound so materialistic 

Quoting jbyrd898:

• eds6619
    by eds6619
    November 20, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Black Friday is "tradition," for most people.  Doesn't make you materialistic when you were wanting to "save" by shopping.

Kids & Fun!