Kids & Fun!

jbyrd898
Husband Present
November 17, 2012 at 7:21 AM

what are going to get your husband for Christmas? Do you know yet?

Replies

• Babybear89
    November 17, 2012 at 9:08 AM

absolutely no clue 

• MaryanneMac
    November 17, 2012 at 10:47 AM

I think a new pool table for his man cave...or a new poker table.  I have to admit I'm a bit jealous of his man cave!!

• StacyO722
    November 17, 2012 at 12:41 PM

I got him a new wallet and 2 sweaters.

• sheena696
    November 17, 2012 at 3:39 PM

As sad as it sounds, and it really isn't, but we haven't gotten each other gifts in years. lol We usually buy something we want, look at each other, and then say Merry Christmas. He is hinting at a Playstation thing so that may be his Merry Christmas this year. We really should start buying and wrapping again. But we are so bad about getting stuff when we want it. Like for example his Father's Day gift was going to be this MLB tv thing and then next thing I know he is talking about it because he already bought it. lol I do have  few things I could get that he wouldn't expect. So we will have to see.

• funmommy123
    November 17, 2012 at 3:41 PM
    I have no clue!
  • Iluvmy2kiddies
    November 17, 2012 at 10:13 PM

ipad

• Iluvmy2kiddies
    November 17, 2012 at 10:16 PM

We did this for a while too, last year was the first time in a looooong time we actually got something for each other and we didn't know what it was until the Christmas day. This year, I hope we can do the same. 

Quoting sheena696:

As sad as it sounds, and it really isn't, but we haven't gotten each other gifts in years. lol We usually buy something we want, look at each other, and then say Merry Christmas. He is hinting at a Playstation thing so that may be his Merry Christmas this year. We really should start buying and wrapping again. But we are so bad about getting stuff when we want it. Like for example his Father's Day gift was going to be this MLB tv thing and then next thing I know he is talking about it because he already bought it. lol I do have  few things I could get that he wouldn't expect. So we will have to see.

• signingmama2915
    November 18, 2012 at 11:53 PM
    Nothing. We're lucky if we will be able to get the.kids anything.
  • Firenygirl180
    November 18, 2012 at 11:55 PM
    A cast iron Dutch oven and a triple crock pot. In total they will cost $50 and regular retail is $110
  • jbyrd898
    November 19, 2012 at 6:22 AM

Quoting Firenygirl180:

A cast iron Dutch oven and a triple crock pot. In total they will cost $50 and regular retail is $110

where are you getting such a great deal?

Kids & Fun!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN