Kids & Fun!

sheena696
Daily Whine...
October 8, 2012 at 1:53 PM

I'm just going to use this post to whine in everyday. Feel free to take part.

Today's daily whine....I'm cold d*mn it! It's making me depressed and irritable. I'm not doing a darn thing today but sitting on the couch under covers. The high is supposed to be 62 today, but it is cloudy and it was raining earlier today, there is no way it is 62. It feels in the 50s. (and by the way, anything below 70 is cold and out of my comfort zone)

Replies

• eds6619
    by eds6619
    October 8, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Alright Granny...buck up.  Ok just kidding.  I'm freezing too, but we haven't turned the heat on yet and there was frost on the roofs this am.

My daily whine.....not too much today I just wish my oldest would stop destroying the whole house when she plays.  She has designated playing areas, but yet her stuff grows everywhere.  Drives me crazy.  Also, she can't just play with a few things at a time, she has to drag it all out then cries and whines b/c its too much to clean. 

• sheena696
    October 8, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Jason already has our heat set up to kick on at a certain temp and it officially kicked on overnight and has been on and off throughout the day, but I'm thinking the temp he set needs to be lowered because I am seriously freezing. (and for some reason I can't figure out that stupid thermostat) I've had Tay in her footed pjs all day because I told her I wanted her to stay warm. Then once when I complained about being cold (yes, even my 3 year old has to her my whine), she said that I needed some pjs like hers. lol

Quoting eds6619:

Alright Granny...buck up.  Ok just kidding.  I'm freezing too, but we haven't turned the heat on yet and there was frost on the roofs this am.

My daily whine.....not too much today I just wish my oldest would stop destroying the whole house when she plays.  She has designated playing areas, but yet her stuff grows everywhere.  Drives me crazy.  Also, she can't just play with a few things at a time, she has to drag it all out then cries and whines b/c its too much to clean. 

• eds6619
    by eds6619
    October 8, 2012 at 3:39 PM

LOL...Target has adult footed-pj's. You should get some!!! 

I told myself that I would have our blankets finished before cold weather got her....do I?  NO.  I seriously annoy myself with project in-completion. 

• eds6619
    by eds6619
    October 8, 2012 at 3:40 PM

do you all have a fireplace or woodstove?

we have a fireplace, but I really wish we had a woodstove

• MsEmma88
    October 8, 2012 at 3:45 PM
    I have a woodstove and today is the first cool day but damn it I don't wanna get ready for the cold weather! I have to stack two cords of wood by myself because x df dropped it off Friday and left us sat.
  • sheena696
    October 8, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Quoting eds6619:

I told myself that I would have our blankets finished before cold weather got her....do I?  NO.  I seriously annoy myself with project in-completion. 

I've been threatening to get me some for a few  years now and I have already been googling them today. This year is the year. lol

• sheena696
    October 8, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Quoting eds6619:

We have a fire place, but we don't have gas hooked up. And I don't want to use wood in it. We've never used it. lol

• lenoxclan
    October 8, 2012 at 3:55 PM

It's in the 60s here today and I hate it.. I'm a HOT weather girl..lol That's why I live in Texas darnit..

My whine today, I haven't gotten a darn thing done. lol

• eds6619
    by eds6619
    October 8, 2012 at 4:08 PM

you need a snuggie...or else make yourself one

Quoting sheena696:

Quoting eds6619:

I've been threatening to get me some for a few  years now and I have already been googling them today. This year is the year. lol

• eds6619
    by eds6619
    October 8, 2012 at 4:09 PM

why don't you wanna use it?

Quoting sheena696:

Quoting eds6619:

We have a fire place, but we don't have gas hooked up. And I don't want to use wood in it. We've never used it. lol

Kids & Fun!