Indiana Moms!

tattooedpaws
new to south bend
January 14, 2013 at 4:54 PM
I moved here in October for my husbands work. I dont know anyone, and am looking for an outlet. I am 37 and a stay at home mom of 2 daughters, 4 years and 6 months. I have recently contacted MOPS, but am looking for every avenue I can for friendships.

Replies

• MrsErdos2011
    January 15, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Hello! I am from Elkhart, about 25 minutes away depending on what side your on. I have lived in the area for 25 years. 

• tattooedpaws
    January 15, 2013 at 3:13 PM
    Hi mrs :). I am south side of South Bend, near Bremen. My daughter is almost 4 yrs and other almost 6 mo. I rarely get out, not knowing anyone and it starts to wear on me a bit.
  • MrsErdos2011
    January 19, 2013 at 3:05 PM

I have a 1 1/2 year old little boy. Bremen is roughly 40 mins from here. I'm on the North side of Elkhart near the MI state line.

Quoting tattooedpaws:

Hi mrs :). I am south side of South Bend, near Bremen. My daughter is almost 4 yrs and other almost 6 mo. I rarely get out, not knowing anyone and it starts to wear on me a bit.

• rune777
    by rune777
    January 21, 2013 at 12:12 AM

welcome my names aubrey  im in south bend as well i have 2 boys 3 and 12 whare you from originly and whats mops

• tattooedpaws
    January 21, 2013 at 7:17 PM
    Moved from Idaho. Mops stands for, mothers of pre schoolers, bunch of moms get together, usually at a church, dont have to belong to that church. Break off in smaller groups, talk about life, kids, have get togethers outside of mops.
  • bgarner1989
    November 10, 2013 at 9:47 AM
    Hey I'm brytanie I'm 24 and have 2 boys keagan will be 4 in April and kaiden will be 2 in June I'm married and we bought a house in Wyatt in may. I grew up in Bremen and my husband grew up in nappanee. Nice to meet you :-)

Indiana Moms!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts