N.C.I.S True Fans

so1986
What do you think?
by so1986
August 5, 2011 at 9:04 PM

For Halloween, I am going as Abby. I am planning on buying a CafPow cup and black wig, along with any clothes I might need. Any suggestions? It's an easy costume and fun.

At my son's birthday party (I didn't color my hair that time)

Halloween Party with everything done

Replies

• dusky_rose
    August 6, 2011 at 3:04 PM

I love it! Don't forget the dog collar choker and those classic pigtails that she has. Where can you get a CafPow cup? They don't sell that around here.

• so1986
    by so1986
    August 6, 2011 at 3:16 PM

Quoting dusky_rose:

I love it! Don't forget the dog collar choker and those classic pigtails that she has. Where can you get a CafPow cup? They don't sell that around here.

I need to find a black wig for the hair. I have dirty blond hair. The CBS store has NCIS items and they have Cafpow cups and Bert the hippos.

• Barbiewithabeef
    August 6, 2011 at 5:36 PM

Don't forget those striped socks & those platform shoes she wears too! sounds like fun!

• Barbiewithabeef
    August 6, 2011 at 5:37 PM

Please post ur pics when u dress up! We wanna see!

• Jessica020410
    August 7, 2011 at 4:33 AM
    Sounds awesome!!!
  • dusky_rose
    August 7, 2011 at 1:17 PM

I bet you can find a wig that would work at a Halloween store (when they open up for the season).
    I would like to see pics also! :-)

Quoting so1986:

Quoting dusky_rose:

I need to find a black wig for the hair. I have dirty blond hair. The CBS store has NCIS items and they have Cafpow cups and Bert the hippos.

• so1986
    by so1986
    October 29, 2011 at 8:19 PM

Bump for pictures

• dusky_rose
    October 30, 2011 at 3:32 PM

Very cute!

N.C.I.S True Fans