Dallas area Stay at Home moms socialize!

BitsMom00
Introduction
January 7, 2009 at 6:14 PM

Ok I'm first...I'm a 24 yr old sahm and attend college part time.  I live in North Irving.  I have two daughters ages 8 yrs and one almost 8 months. 

Replies

• NikiHawaii
    February 8, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Hi Ladies!  I am a work at home mom living in Hawaii. My hubby is in the Navy which is why we are here.  I have 1 daughter who is 3.  Look forward to chatting with you! 

• chicklopez
    February 11, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Hi! I have been a SAHM mom since 2010. I worked part time from 2008 - 2011, completely quit work but now I want to go back. Not sure if I really fit this group since I am planning on going back to work here soon, but until I do, Id be nice to have other moms to talk to.

Im 24, mother of 3, living in dallas. My kids are 3, 2, and 2 months.

• SierraCantu
    February 14, 2013 at 3:21 PM

I'm Sierra. I have a nine month old baby boy. We live in SWFW, but I commute to UTArlington three days a week. My boyfriend and I live together with our Jameson and two cats.

• Cindy1221
    February 18, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Hello local ladies! I am Cindy, I have two little boys, 4, & 6. I stay home with my 4 yr. old. I work on Sundays, part time. I am interested in meeting new friends and having lots of playdates...I look forward to being apart of this group. 

• SprinkleKaya
    March 21, 2013 at 2:24 AM

hi y'all! I'm claudia, we live in Dallas (lakehighlands area) and I'm a stay at home mom to a perfect little boy n_n 

• karlei10814
    September 21, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Mobile Photo

Hi all! I am 26, new to the group and new to being a sahm! I have a 4 yr old and have been pretty much out on bed rest since finding out I'm pregnant with my husband and my 2nd little girl, due in January. I watch my 2 nephews during the week and am in the White Rock area looking to make friends with some other moms as adjusting from being a full time student and working full time to being home with the kiddos full time, though awesome, is quite a change! Looking forward to meeting some new friends!
  • mamacraft
    September 23, 2013 at 11:00 PM

I am a former teacher and stay at home mom to a 2 year old.  I just opened an Etsy shop selling children's toys and gifts.  I love to craft, sew, read and write.  Read my DIY tutorials and toddler activities on my blog at: www.amyroachsenter.blogspot.com

• Tamberly2
    October 17, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Hello, I'm Tammy - 38 years old, married with two boys aged 7 and 4. I live in Murphy (east Plano). Looking forward to chatting with y'all!

Dallas area Stay at Home moms socialize!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts