Unique Baby Names

gacgbaker
Welcome... Introduce Yourself Here!
October 4, 2009 at 10:27 AM

Welcome to Unique Baby Names!  We are glad to have you join us! 

Please share a little about youself here, and help us get to know you. 

My name is Amber and I just recently took ownership of this group.  I also own the Pregnancy, After Pregnancy, and Children's Health Issues groups here at CafeMom.  I have three children, a 7 year old, 4 year old, and 4 month old.  Their names are: Cale, Grace, and Aalijah.

Replies

• linzybindi
    October 4, 2009 at 9:13 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Erin and I am an admin in the Baby Name Central Group. 

I am 26 and my husband Evan and I have been married for 4 years.

I am a SAHM to my wonderful son Bennett Harris, he will be 2 October 16th.

I love absolutely everything about names and the meanings of names especially!

• gacgbaker
    October 5, 2009 at 6:33 AM

Quoting linzybindi:

Hi everyone! My name is Erin and I am an admin in the Baby Name Central Group. 

I am 26 and my husband Evan and I have been married for 4 years.

I am a SAHM to my wonderful son Bennett Harris, he will be 2 October 16th.

I love absolutely everything about names and the meanings of names especially!

Your son is way too cute!  I love names meanings as well!

• nothingbutgirls
    October 7, 2009 at 3:09 AM

Hi my name is Breayn (pronounced Bre-yin). I am married to my high school sweetheart Justin and I am a SAHM to 5 crazy kids. I am an admin. to Moms Helping Moms with Special Needs Children.

My kids:

Courtney Paige- 8yrs

Tennley Alicen- 5 1/2yrs (pronounced Ten-lee Alice-N)

Aubrey Taryn- 3 1/2yrs (pronounced Tair-N)

Shelby Grace- 20mo (Shelby has Cerebral Palsy and PVL)

Wyatt Everett- 20mo

• SkkysMommy
    October 8, 2009 at 12:03 AM

Hey Everybody. My name is Courtney. I have been married for 3 years now and I have 2 kids.

Skky(Sky)- 2 1/2

Danny- 9 months

• Lapis_Lazuli
    October 8, 2009 at 1:03 PM

Hello lovely Mamas!

My name is Andra, but everyone calls me Andie.

I have been married to a wonderful man--Michael--for the last two years. He's the awesomest. =)

I  have two children--Emerald Renae is 2 years old, and just the happiest, most artistic toddler in the world. She loves dance, art, and music, and is a miniature of her father =)

..and Gabriel Lynn, my 7 1/2 month old terror. He is so happy, but is dramatic like his mother. He takes after me.  

I have always loved baby names--it is a fascinating study, seeing why people choose the way they do, what the names mean--both historically and to the world. 

Nice to meet you!

• JoyCampBell
    October 8, 2009 at 1:28 PM

Hello I am Suzi

I have been married for 4 years, 

step son, Shayne Dylan (10)

daughter, Anslee Joy we call her AJ, (1 year TOMORROW)

I LOVE baby names and I have SO MANY I LOVE!!!!! I could talk baby names all day everyday!

• LovelyMom341
    October 11, 2009 at 1:23 PM

Hi my name is Bridget and  I have two kids and one on the way.My dd is 5yrs Raziyah;my son Braelyn is 2 yrs  and #3 is a girl so I am trying to find a unique name that begins with the letter R because my other half name is Roderigus we call him Rod. If I cannot find the right I will have to do another letter.

• CaliFireWife
    October 12, 2009 at 12:27 AM

Hi everyone,

My name is Katie, I am brand new to cafe moms. I am  married to my wonderful firefighter, Forest. We have 2 children ages 8 and 3. Zachary Tyley-Lee and Koda Ryan. We are also expecting our newest addition in February. To be named either Stormy Arianna or Stormy Allen.

• mlyn23
    by mlyn23
    October 13, 2009 at 2:47 PM

Hi my name is Tawana (and i think i'm in all of your groups lol)

anyway, i'm a BM of soon to be 2, DS 3 and an unknown due April 2nd. I have two step kids SS7 and SD5. the names we have for SKids are Pharon and Naomi and my BS is Uriel. the one on the was will be ... for a girl Alethia Faith and for a boy either Pierce Alexander or Alexander Laville.

• KCornett04
    October 16, 2009 at 12:21 AM

Hello, I'm Kym. I recently lost my job and am a SAHM now. I have been with my SO Joe for six and a half yrs. I have one daughter. Eira (pronounce Air-a) Wynn.

Unique Baby Names

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts