Unique Baby Names

Blue_Spiral
I found my name list from 2003
May 4, 2013 at 3:59 PM

I was going through an old journal and found my list for future children. I was 15 at the time.

Some of them were quite prophetic, I think. I have been obsessed with names since I was about 9, and some of these were on my list since that time.

Boys:

Tennessee Cavan

Hawke Damian

Elliot Dyke (grandpa's name)

Colton Merrick

Tadhg Brecin

Gallin Nathaniel (Not sure what I was thinking - gallon?? lol)

Triplet boys:

Cezedec (kez-e-dek)

Nivic

Nicodemus

Girls:

Brooklyn Echo

Brekka Crincethia

Brenna Ceredwen

Triplet girls:

Lacey Faith

Tacy Kaela

Maisie Truth

or

Cavelle

Casanne

Croi  (Kree)

(These last three are names I developed based on Irish words)

Replies

• Lapis_Lazuli
    May 4, 2013 at 9:46 PM

I really like some of these!

I am surprised that Colton, Brooklyn, Elliot, and Lacey ever made your list--you have always been more fantastical.

LOVE: Tennessee Cavan, Hawke, Merrick, Nicodemus, and Brenna.

Gallin isn't awful--I like the look, but I pronounced it Gay-lin instead of Gal-uhn (gallon)

• Blue_Spiral
    May 5, 2013 at 12:28 AM

As a kid I was very into pleasant SOUNDING names, more so than their actual meanings. I think I was ahead of my time with the Colton, Brooklyn, Elliot type names. I thought I invented Brooklyn. I had never heard it after years of studying baby name books.

Gallin was a product of me trying to find a name I liked that was neither "Gaelic" nor "Gavin" and also knowing that I liked Dallin but preferred a G sound... lol 

Gaelan might have been a good compromise... idk.

Quoting Lapis_Lazuli:

I really like some of these!

I am surprised that Colton, Brooklyn, Elliot, and Lacey ever made your list--you have always been more fantastical.

LOVE: Tennessee Cavan, Hawke, Merrick, Nicodemus, and Brenna.

Gallin isn't awful--I like the look, but I pronounced it Gay-lin instead of Gal-uhn (gallon)

• MaddieLainesMom
    May 6, 2013 at 7:21 PM

I really love Tennesse for a boy! I prefer Eliot to be a girls name and also like Lacey, Maisie, and Echo (as a mn) from your list.

• la_bella_vita
    May 17, 2013 at 2:34 PM

I'm surprised to see Colton, Brooklyn, and Lacey on your list! lol

• Blue_Spiral
    May 17, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Yeah. I was ahead of my time. I didn't know anyone named Colton or Brooklyn. I thought they were all mine! lol.

Lacey, however, I kind of had a crush on Lacey Chabert and stuff so that's probably why lmao

• la_bella_vita
    May 17, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Quoting Blue_Spiral:

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Yeah. I was ahead of my time. I didn't know anyone named Colton or Brooklyn. I thought they were all mine! lol.

Lacey, however, I kind of had a crush on Lacey Chabert and stuff so that's probably why lmao

Lacey Chabert is beautiful.

I thought I invented the name Braelyn, LOL

Unique Baby Names

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts