Baking 101

manicMOM_DLC
Pina Colada Cupcakes!
May 20, 2013 at 6:12 PM

PM me for the recipe!!

Hello again, everyone!  I'm happy to say that I am back today to present to you what I seriously consider my most favorite cupcake.  Ever.  A couple of weeks ago, my region saw extended sun for the first time in close to 9 months and I just couldn't get enough of all things summer.  One of my biggest cravings was for a nice, cold Pina Colada by my bonfire.  Of which I got both.  However, that wasn't enough for me.  At some point I went online and stumbled across this recipe and this recipe.  I was so inspired by those recipes, and when it finally dawned on my to add coconut to it and make Pina Colada Cupcakes, I could hardly contain my excitement!
So here it is, the final product!  I don't think I could be more satisfied with this cupcake if I tried!  Please continue to read after the jump for the recipe!

me for the recipe!!

*In the cupcakes pictured below, I added pineapple chunks to the bottom of liner, which worked out fine, but I think the crushed pineapple in the batter creates a better texture and a more functional cupcake.

Replies

• Diane1223
    May 21, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Yum!!!!!! Looks and sounds good!

• Flaca43
    by Flaca43
    May 23, 2013 at 10:33 PM
    Looks and sounds great!!
  • SSweetcupcake
    May 28, 2013 at 2:07 PM
    Those look yummy.
  • Pineda123
    May 29, 2013 at 1:17 AM

that looks good.

• Glitchtastic
    May 31, 2013 at 11:14 AM

I made some of these a few months ago. So good. They went so fast in my house. lol

Baking 101

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts