Baking 101

MrsWhite101610
anyone baking today?
April 1, 2013 at 12:08 PM
I'm making old fashioned sugar cookies because dh loves them.

Replies

• frndlyfn
    April 1, 2013 at 12:53 PM

I do not think i am baking today.  Kitchen is a mess and have an extra child.

• MrsWhite101610
    April 1, 2013 at 1:01 PM
    Babysitting? I'm in a baking/cleaning mood.

Quoting frndlyfn:

• frndlyfn
    April 1, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Yes helping a single mom out with child care since it is spring break.  If i can get the kitched cleand up, we can bake together or something.

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Quoting frndlyfn:

• MrsWhite101610
    April 1, 2013 at 1:09 PM
    That's very kind of you. How old is the child? My dd is 3 and loves to help bake

Quoting frndlyfn:

Yes helping a single mom out with child care since it is spring break.  If i can get the kitched cleand up, we can bake together or something.

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Quoting frndlyfn:

• frndlyfn
    April 1, 2013 at 1:13 PM

She is in kindergarten and dd is in 1st grade.   I may set them to washing the floor soon LOL.  

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

That's very kind of you. How old is the child? My dd is 3 and loves to help bake

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Quoting frndlyfn:

• MrsWhite101610
    April 1, 2013 at 1:19 PM
    Free help cleaning sounds far for watching her. My dd likes dishes but she spends 10 minutes per dish and I still have to rewash them lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

She is in kindergarten and dd is in 1st grade.   I may set them to washing the floor soon LOL.  

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Baking 101

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts