Baking 101

MrsWhite101610
anyone baking today?
April 1, 2013 at 12:08 PM
I'm making old fashioned sugar cookies because dh loves them.

Replies

• frndlyfn
    April 1, 2013 at 12:53 PM

I do not think i am baking today.  Kitchen is a mess and have an extra child.

• MrsWhite101610
    April 1, 2013 at 1:01 PM
    Babysitting? I'm in a baking/cleaning mood.

Quoting frndlyfn:

• frndlyfn
    April 1, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Yes helping a single mom out with child care since it is spring break.  If i can get the kitched cleand up, we can bake together or something.

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Quoting frndlyfn:

• MrsWhite101610
    April 1, 2013 at 1:09 PM
    That's very kind of you. How old is the child? My dd is 3 and loves to help bake

Quoting frndlyfn:

Yes helping a single mom out with child care since it is spring break.  If i can get the kitched cleand up, we can bake together or something.

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Quoting frndlyfn:

• frndlyfn
    April 1, 2013 at 1:13 PM

She is in kindergarten and dd is in 1st grade.   I may set them to washing the floor soon LOL.  

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

That's very kind of you. How old is the child? My dd is 3 and loves to help bake

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Quoting frndlyfn:

• MrsWhite101610
    April 1, 2013 at 1:19 PM
    Free help cleaning sounds far for watching her. My dd likes dishes but she spends 10 minutes per dish and I still have to rewash them lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

She is in kindergarten and dd is in 1st grade.   I may set them to washing the floor soon LOL.  

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Baking 101

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN