Baking 101

Nikki_10-09-10
Intro
December 27, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Hi y'all!

I am really picky eater, that is learnng to cook for my husband and I!

I HATE veggies, LOVE Pork chops, chicken, turkey, potatoes and pizza! Have any good receipes that y'all can share with me??! =]

Replies

• frndlyfn
    December 27, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Why do you hate veggies?   Do you eat pizza with tomato sauce?  Tomatos are a veggie which you can do many things with.  I do not like beef stew due to the texture of stew meat but i make it into a gravy to put it over mashed potatoes.  A gravy may be able hide the veggies for you so you can get some in you.   Look in our recipe forum if you want a particular recipe.

• Nikki_10-09-10
    December 27, 2012 at 8:29 PM

yeah I eat pizza with tomato sauce.. Idk I've always hated them! I guess I don't like eating them diced or on anything other than pizza! lol I will check out the receipes thank you!

• frndlyfn
    December 27, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Carrots are a good one to try again as an adult since they are sweet.  Onions are sweet when they are cooked as well.  You can try raw tomatoes sliced with some salt or salad dressing.   I love chicken caesar salad and that is full of romaine lettuce , parm cheese, chicken, croutons and caesar dressing.

• wingsfan1234
    December 27, 2012 at 11:13 PM

hi.. welcome to the group... I'll try to remember to post some reciped tomorrow for you that my picky eating daughter actually eats

• gmadiane
    December 28, 2012 at 5:20 PM

hello and welcome to the group I am sure you will find some great ideas in here

Baking 101