Baking 101

HiDi
No Bake Jello Pie Kits
by HiDi
November 22, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Jello has many 'No Bake ' Pie kits;on,the market. Have you tried them? If so, what are your 'pros& cons' 'bout using the kit.  Those who have not purchased this product  will you consider buying ?

Replies

• Firenygirl180
    November 22, 2012 at 10:32 PM
    I but them all the time. I love them. If you get the oreo one it is best to save all the cookies for the topping and not add them until you are ready to eat
  • frndlyfn
    November 22, 2012 at 10:36 PM

I have not since i do not like their flavors they offer.  I am an apple pie girl only.

• wingsfan1234
    November 22, 2012 at 10:38 PM

I"ve tried almost every flavor of them and really like them... not having an oven those are great!!

• HiDi
    by HiDi
    November 22, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Quoting Firenygirl180:

I but them all the time. I love them. If you get the oreo one it is best to save all the cookies for the topping and not add them until you are ready to eat

An excellent idea for I always added(yep, the one that follows all the instructions-smile) them as I made the Oreo pie! Thank you for sharing & caring!wink mini

• Firenygirl180
    November 22, 2012 at 10:59 PM
    I used to and occasionally I still add half to the mix before refrigerating. They just get really soggy really fast.

Quoting HiDi:

Quoting Firenygirl180:

An excellent idea for I always added(yep, the one that follows all the instructions-smile) them as I made the Oreo pie! Thank you for sharing & caring!wink mini

• HiDi
    by HiDi
    November 22, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Quoting frndlyfn:

I have not since i do not like their flavors they offer.  I am an apple pie girl only.

I can understand your ' pie point(smile);but, there might be a 'chance down the 'Jello 'road where an apple pie concoction could be produced in the 'No Bake Jello line'. Thank you for your feedback !wink mini

• HiDi
    by HiDi
    November 22, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Quoting wingsfan1234:

I"ve tried almost every flavor of them and really like them... not having an oven those are great!!

Ditto with you;on,the flavors(yet to make the Pumpkin-a favorite of mine!),preference to the kits! This Thanksgiving 2012 made the No Bake Jello Lemon Meringue Pie;and,the family & I absolutely enjoyed every slice! It was totally delicious;and, will make it another time! Thank you for sharing your thoughts,& a pleasant rest of the Thanksgiving weekend for you& your loved ones!big smile mini

• HiDi
    by HiDi
    November 22, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Quoting Firenygirl180:

I used to and occasionally I still add half to the mix before refrigerating. They just get really soggy really fast.

Quoting HiDi:

Quoting Firenygirl180:

You know I wonder what was as you stated"They get soggy real fast" the Oreo pie for I too notice this;but, thought it was my preparation,making  of the Oreo Pie! Again,thank you for an excellent point;in,correcting the 'Oreo soggy saga(smile)'. A good week for you & yours,& 'good baking to ya!angel mini

• bizkit_fanky
    December 3, 2012 at 1:09 PM

I have only tried oreo and it was yummy

• HiDi
    by HiDi
    December 3, 2012 at 9:42 PM

My agreement;but, do try all of them for they are  all good! By the way,welcome to cafemom&moms rockCafe HiDi

Baking 101

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts