Baking 101

Cafe AmyB
Welcome to Baking 101! Introduce Yourself.....
March 8, 2011 at 12:59 PM

Welcome to Baking 101!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a group signature to your posts, click here:
Baking 101 Signatures!

Check out our recipe page:
Recipes

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself :)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Replies

• fineyouguyswin
    March 8, 2011 at 1:38 PM

Hi my name is Mellissa :O) I am from West Texas and I am a Stay at Home Mother of 3 wonderful children.

• Maries_Mom23
    March 8, 2011 at 1:46 PM

Hi!  I'm Alice!  I'm from West Virginia, married to Daniel for 9 years and am a SAHM to our two daughters.  Maris is 7 and in the 1st grade and Madison (Maddy) is 3 and will start pre-k next fall!  They are my little chefs!  They love helping out in the kitchen and I love it! 

• 1busymomma03
    March 8, 2011 at 2:23 PM

Hi. I'm Rachael. I'm from Tennessee. I'm a SAHM of 3 kids. My oldest DD is 8, DS is 6, and youngest DD is 4. I have been happily married for almost 10 years (our anniversary is this July =)). My youngest DD has lots of food allergies, so feeding her a balanced diet has been a challenge over the years...and we are still learning every day. All of my kids love to help me in the kitchen, but my youngest is the one that likes to help the most. I use it as an opportunity to teach her about all of her allergies while we cook. Hopefully that helps her in the future.

• 4kidz916
    March 8, 2011 at 2:37 PM

Hi!  I'm Melissa, mom to four wonderful kids, Rachel 18, Haley 13, Jarrod 11, and Hannah 8.  I have a small business that keeps me busy and I have recently signed up as a Tastefully Simple consultant.  I love to cook and bake and feel there is nothing more rewarding than preparing a wonderful meal and serving it up with lots of love. 

• Nee86
    by Nee86
    March 8, 2011 at 6:03 PM
    My name is Renee. I'm a sahm mom to my sweet, beatiful 8month old daughter. Before she was born I worked as a baker, my love and passion. Just joined when I saw a baking group. Really excited!
  • MistressMinerva
    March 8, 2011 at 6:08 PM

Hi. I'm Jennifer. I live in Tennessee. I'm engaged to Steve and we been together 5 yrs. I have 1 daughter Samantha she is 23 and I have 2 grandsons, Damian who is 4 and Tristan who is 6 months old. They live in Missouri.

• jeayo
    by jeayo
    March 8, 2011 at 6:47 PM

Hello my name is Jean, I love, love, love to bake. Just found this group and look forward to trying some new recipes.

• 1busymomma03
    March 8, 2011 at 8:04 PM

Welcome to the group! So glad to have you here. I'm sure you can share lots of good tips with us since youare an experienced baker. =)

Quoting Nee86:

My name is Renee. I'm a sahm mom to my sweet, beatiful 8month old daughter. Before she was born I worked as a baker, my love and passion. Just joined when I saw a baking group. Really excited!

• 1busymomma03
    March 8, 2011 at 8:04 PM

Welcome to the group! Glad to have you here!! =)

Quoting jeayo:

Hello my name is Jean, I love, love, love to bake. Just found this group and look forward to trying some new recipes.

• 4kidz916
    March 8, 2011 at 8:55 PM

Hi Jean.  Welcome to the group.

Quoting jeayo:

Baking 101

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts