Baking 101

Cafe AmyB
Welcome to Baking 101! Introduce Yourself.....
March 8, 2011 at 12:59 PM

Welcome to Baking 101!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a group signature to your posts, click here:
Baking 101 Signatures!

Check out our recipe page:
Recipes

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself :)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Replies

• DnSnEsMommy
    December 10, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Hi I'm Carol and I'm a SAHM mom of 3 awesome children.  I love to bake and can't wait to meet everyone.

• MistressMinerva
    December 11, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting pecanswirl49:

Hello

My name is Carol

Mom of 3 grown men

I love to bake cook reading

• MistressMinerva
    December 11, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting DnSnEsMommy:

Hi I'm Carol and I'm a SAHM mom of 3 awesome children.  I love to bake and can't wait to meet everyone.

• wifeandmom2012
    December 15, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Hi everyone,

My name is Jerrica. I am new here to cafemom. I am 23. From NC. Just married my high school sweetheart on December 7 wedding & I could not be happier!! I have 3 boys ages, 4 *5 on the 27th*, 3 & 11/2. I am currently pregnant with my 4th and last baby. Lol.  I am a SAHM. Trying to go back to school to get my business degree. My babies are my absolute everything!! My husband & I are hoping for a baby girl, but will are ecstatic no matter what it is as long as it’s healthy simple smile . My life is very hectic, but I wouldn’t trade it for the world. I have hit A LOT of bumps in the road, but that made me who I am today.  I lost a lot of friends when my ex-husband and I got divorced. So, I am always looking for new friends. I love to do crafts with my kids, bake & cook. Photography is another one of my favorite hobbies.

• MistressMinerva
    December 18, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Hi Jerrica. Welcome to the group.

Quoting wifeandmom2012:

Hi everyone,

My name is Jerrica. I am new here to cafemom. I am 23. From NC. Just married my high school sweetheart on December 7 wedding & I could not be happier!! I have 3 boys ages, 4 *5 on the 27th*, 3 & 11/2. I am currently pregnant with my 4th and last baby. Lol.  I am a SAHM. Trying to go back to school to get my business degree. My babies are my absolute everything!! My husband & I are hoping for a baby girl, but will are ecstatic no matter what it is as long as it’s healthy simple smile . My life is very hectic, but I wouldn’t trade it for the world. I have hit A LOT of bumps in the road, but that made me who I am today.  I lost a lot of friends when my ex-husband and I got divorced. So, I am always looking for new friends. I love to do crafts with my kids, bake & cook. Photography is another one of my favorite hobbies.

• Rebecca7708
    January 21, 2013 at 11:21 AM
    My name is Rebecca. I have 2 beautiful boys. I've been on the hunt for some good recipes to expand my collection, so I thought this group would be a good fit for me. Baking centers me. I get a huge charge when someone I love is thoroughly enjoying something I made from scratch.
  • irishmommy81
    January 21, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Hi my name is Chaix and I am a mother of 3 girls and I love to bake. I live in Arizona

• MistressMinerva
    January 23, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Hi Rebecca. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Rebecca7708:

My name is Rebecca. I have 2 beautiful boys. I've been on the hunt for some good recipes to expand my collection, so I thought this group would be a good fit for me. Baking centers me. I get a huge charge when someone I love is thoroughly enjoying something I made from scratch.

• MistressMinerva
    January 23, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Hi Chaix. Welcome to the group.

Quoting irishmommy81:

Hi my name is Chaix and I am a mother of 3 girls and I love to bake. I live in Arizona

• jsbuck
    by jsbuck
    February 24, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I'm Janet, mom to one son and I live in Texas.

Baking 101

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN