Baking 101

Cafe AmyB
Welcome to Baking 101! Introduce Yourself.....
March 8, 2011 at 12:59 PM

Welcome to Baking 101!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a group signature to your posts, click here:
Baking 101 Signatures!

Check out our recipe page:
Recipes

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself :)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Replies

• JJSMOM1985
    September 26, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Hi My name is Linda.  I am interested in getting new baking ideas for the Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays. 

• 2_amazing_boys
    September 26, 2012 at 10:19 PM
    Hi! I'm Jackie. I'm 23 and mom to 2 beautiful boys of my own that are 3 & 6 and step mom to 3 boys ages 8, 7, and 5 and 1 girl that is 4. I never really had baked more than cakes and brownies out of boxes until DF and I got together and we have birthdays for 6 months straight so I started baking cakes in whatever shape or character the kids wanted along with flavor and icing. I found out I loved it but I want to get better and am looking for new recipes to try for dessert or just because I feel like baking!
  • MistressMinerva
    September 27, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Hi Linda. Welcome to the group.

Quoting JJSMOM1985:

Hi My name is Linda.  I am interested in getting new baking ideas for the Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays. 

• MistressMinerva
    September 27, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Hi Jackie. Welcome to the group.

Quoting 2_amazing_boys:

Hi! I'm Jackie. I'm 23 and mom to 2 beautiful boys of my own that are 3 & 6 and step mom to 3 boys ages 8, 7, and 5 and 1 girl that is 4. I never really had baked more than cakes and brownies out of boxes until DF and I got together and we have birthdays for 6 months straight so I started baking cakes in whatever shape or character the kids wanted along with flavor and icing. I found out I loved it but I want to get better and am looking for new recipes to try for dessert or just because I feel like baking!

• alreadydidthis
    October 2, 2012 at 9:51 PM
    Hi I'm chrisitna I've been on cm for a few months and I just got this sudden intrest in baking mainly cupcakes and pies etc. Cakes are fine if they are bunt cakes that only take light decorating. I'm a sahm I need a hobbie and and baking seems right up my aley.
  • 4kidz916
    October 2, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Welcome to the group.  There are some wonderful recipes in the recipe forum.  

Quoting alreadydidthis:

Hi I'm chrisitna I've been on cm for a few months and I just got this sudden intrest in baking mainly cupcakes and pies etc. Cakes are fine if they are bunt cakes that only take light decorating. I'm a sahm I need a hobbie and and baking seems right up my aley.

• alreadydidthis
    October 2, 2012 at 9:54 PM
    Okay great thanks. I think I'm going to make me a mini recipie book for ideas.

Quoting 4kidz916:

Welcome to the group.  There are some wonderful recipes in the recipe forum.  

Quoting alreadydidthis:

• MistressMinerva
    October 3, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Hi Christina. Welcome to the group.

Quoting alreadydidthis:

• alreadydidthis
    October 3, 2012 at 4:23 PM
    Lol I just realized I spelled my name wrong.maybe I should type slower.lol

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Hi Christina. Welcome to the group.

Quoting alreadydidthis:

• JuliannaRenee
    October 3, 2012 at 9:22 PM
    Hey. I am Julianna. I am a pastry assistant in a busy restaurant and have worked in pastry a year now. Joining the group for ideas on cake flavors and just for a group on my interests.

Baking 101

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN