Baking 101

Cafe AmyB
Welcome to Baking 101! Introduce Yourself.....
March 8, 2011 at 12:59 PM

Welcome to Baking 101!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a group signature to your posts, click here:
Baking 101 Signatures!

Check out our recipe page:
Recipes

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself :)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Replies

• JJSMOM1985
    September 26, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Hi My name is Linda.  I am interested in getting new baking ideas for the Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays. 

• 2_amazing_boys
    September 26, 2012 at 10:19 PM
    Hi! I'm Jackie. I'm 23 and mom to 2 beautiful boys of my own that are 3 & 6 and step mom to 3 boys ages 8, 7, and 5 and 1 girl that is 4. I never really had baked more than cakes and brownies out of boxes until DF and I got together and we have birthdays for 6 months straight so I started baking cakes in whatever shape or character the kids wanted along with flavor and icing. I found out I loved it but I want to get better and am looking for new recipes to try for dessert or just because I feel like baking!
  • MistressMinerva
    September 27, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Hi Linda. Welcome to the group.

Quoting JJSMOM1985:

Hi My name is Linda.  I am interested in getting new baking ideas for the Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays. 

• MistressMinerva
    September 27, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Hi Jackie. Welcome to the group.

Quoting 2_amazing_boys:

Hi! I'm Jackie. I'm 23 and mom to 2 beautiful boys of my own that are 3 & 6 and step mom to 3 boys ages 8, 7, and 5 and 1 girl that is 4. I never really had baked more than cakes and brownies out of boxes until DF and I got together and we have birthdays for 6 months straight so I started baking cakes in whatever shape or character the kids wanted along with flavor and icing. I found out I loved it but I want to get better and am looking for new recipes to try for dessert or just because I feel like baking!

• alreadydidthis
    October 2, 2012 at 9:51 PM
    Hi I'm chrisitna I've been on cm for a few months and I just got this sudden intrest in baking mainly cupcakes and pies etc. Cakes are fine if they are bunt cakes that only take light decorating. I'm a sahm I need a hobbie and and baking seems right up my aley.
  • 4kidz916
    October 2, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Welcome to the group.  There are some wonderful recipes in the recipe forum.  

Quoting alreadydidthis:

Hi I'm chrisitna I've been on cm for a few months and I just got this sudden intrest in baking mainly cupcakes and pies etc. Cakes are fine if they are bunt cakes that only take light decorating. I'm a sahm I need a hobbie and and baking seems right up my aley.

• alreadydidthis
    October 2, 2012 at 9:54 PM
    Okay great thanks. I think I'm going to make me a mini recipie book for ideas.

Quoting 4kidz916:

Welcome to the group.  There are some wonderful recipes in the recipe forum.  

Quoting alreadydidthis:

• MistressMinerva
    October 3, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Hi Christina. Welcome to the group.

Quoting alreadydidthis:

• alreadydidthis
    October 3, 2012 at 4:23 PM
    Lol I just realized I spelled my name wrong.maybe I should type slower.lol

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Hi Christina. Welcome to the group.

Quoting alreadydidthis:

• JuliannaRenee
    October 3, 2012 at 9:22 PM
    Hey. I am Julianna. I am a pastry assistant in a busy restaurant and have worked in pastry a year now. Joining the group for ideas on cake flavors and just for a group on my interests.

Baking 101

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts