Baking 101

Cafe AmyB
Welcome to Baking 101! Introduce Yourself.....
March 8, 2011 at 12:59 PM

Welcome to Baking 101!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a group signature to your posts, click here:
Baking 101 Signatures!

Check out our recipe page:
Recipes

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself :)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Replies

• MoMmAgAmEr
    August 10, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Hello my name is jamie and I'm from Maryland. I'm married with 2 kids (6 year old and a 4 year old). I'm bout to get part-time job and plus go to school fulltime and take care of the family in the process but I enjoy every minute of it....I just recently got into liking to bake since I was never force to be in the kitchen to learn until basically I became a mom and I enjoy coming up with ideas :) 

• MommeisQueen
    August 10, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Hello everyone, my name is Rachel.

• 4kidz916
    August 11, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Hi Jamie.  Welcome to the group.

Quoting MoMmAgAmEr:

Hello my name is jamie and I'm from Maryland. I'm married with 2 kids (6 year old and a 4 year old). I'm bout to get part-time job and plus go to school fulltime and take care of the family in the process but I enjoy every minute of it....I just recently got into liking to bake since I was never force to be in the kitchen to learn until basically I became a mom and I enjoy coming up with ideas :) 

• 4kidz916
    August 11, 2012 at 8:08 AM

Hi and welcome to the group.

Quoting MommeisQueen:

• BeachLifeMama
    August 11, 2012 at 11:42 AM
    Hi, everyone! I'm Dawn, mom to a 6 y/o dd. We like baking especially dd. Glad to joined this group.
  • MistressMinerva
    August 11, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Hi Jamie. Welcome to the group. I use to live in Maryland. I miss it sometimes.

Quoting MoMmAgAmEr:

• MistressMinerva
    August 11, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Hi Rachel. Welcome to the group.

Quoting MommeisQueen:

• MistressMinerva
    August 11, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Hi Dawn. Welcome to the group.

Quoting BeachLifeMama:

Hi, everyone! I'm Dawn, mom to a 6 y/o dd. We like baking especially dd. Glad to joined this group.

• BeachLifeMama
    August 11, 2012 at 8:11 PM
    Thank you.

Quoting MistressMinerva:

• 4kidz916
    August 11, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Welcome to the group, Dawn. 

Quoting BeachLifeMama:

Baking 101

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN