Crafts and Scrapbooking 101

MellieM
Intro's
by MellieM
October 23, 2008 at 6:46 PM

Come on in, and let us know who you are!  What types of crafts do you enjoy doing!?!?!

Replies

• MellieM
    by MellieM
    October 23, 2008 at 6:49 PM

Well, I am Melanie.  Mother of 3 rotten beautiful children!!!  I haven't had much time to do any crafts.  I am a full time mommy in addition to going to school working towards my degree in Graphic Design.  When I am able to do crafts I enjoy scrapbooking.  After $100's put into scrapbooking I found that doing it digitally is a lot cheaper and funner for me.

• crickettty
    October 23, 2008 at 11:49 PM

My name is Mary! I am a lunchlady! Yes you heard me right! I just happen to be at my daughters school also. So I get to see her everyday at lunch! What a lucky gal I am! But would like to go to school next fall for pediatric cardiac nursing. I know so specific huh! lol  I have 2 girls 5 years apart. My oldest is 8 and my youngest is 3. I wasn't much of a crafter the first 5 years of my marriage. Then the next 3 years I didn't have time because of my daughters medical issues. But now that things have calmed down I find myself wanting to do things with my girls and start scrapbooking and making holiday crafts. I would also like to get into card making and quilting. I am already a intermediate crocheter. So I am excited to start doing more crafts and start scrapbooking!

• lunchlady336
    October 26, 2008 at 4:12 PM

Hello, my name is Judy.  I am also a lunchlady at an elem school.  I love to scrapbook.  I have

about 10 different books going at this time.  I also love to craft.  All kinds, I'll try anything once.

Look forward to chatting with everyone and sharing crafty ideas!shooting photo

• Shellberry
    October 26, 2008 at 4:42 PM

Hi!
    My name is Michele--mommy to baby Michele--she is 21 months

eekk--I got back into cafe mom with a email I got--decided to edit my page a bit and got addicted to that laundry game :p

I am here virtually every day now.

anyhoo- I like to do wreaths--and custom ss dolls

although-I dont think I've done anything since baby shell was born, lol

now that she is getting older--I would love to get back into everything I 'used' to do.

:-)

ETA: Mary-I didnt realize you were a lunch lady!

I am a SAHM-thankfully, my other halfs work allows me to be-I am sooo grateful for that!!

• Buddos-Mommy
    November 6, 2008 at 1:52 AM

Hello I joined this group awhile ago but just now got my computer up and running again.

Well I love crafts of all sorts, well to start lol. I made my sons baby book, still in progress of course . He is 20 months. I have an identical book that i was going to keep for another baby but I think I am going to make it into Hunters Special moments.

Lets see I like to make model airplanes, and hang them in my sons room. I want to get into quilting but have found a sewing machine yet. I loe trying new things and I will be attempting christmas ornaments this year.

Hmmm well that is all I can think of for now. I will try anything once.

• grandma4five
    December 28, 2008 at 1:02 PM

Hi!  My name is Donna - I have three grown children and five grandchildren ranging in age from just turned three up to 18 years old.  I've been crafting, crocheting and having fun doing lots with a little for a long time.  At Christmas this year, I had the pleasure of having my three youngest with us and showed them how to make dough ornaments and handprints, and we are in the middle of completing a handprint canvas.  I've tried my hand at scrapbooking the past several years and have fun with that, too.  I look forward to sharing with all of you!  Happy New Year - may we all be blessed and healthy!

• chesneyfan08
    December 28, 2008 at 2:16 PM

Hi, my name is Nancy.  I am a single mom to 4 teenaged daughters, ages 13, 16, 17, & 19.  My oldest daughter is a  freshman in college and my youngest is in 8th grade.  I have been dating my honey, Michael, for about a year and a half.  I am getting ready to start my 2nd semester of college and am working on my Bachelor's degree in Accounting.  I also work full-time as the Corporate Accounts Payable Coordinator for a regional petroleum company.

I love to take Scrapbooking classes and would like to actually finish an album for each of my daughters.  I have the albums and need to just make the time to work on them.  I would love to also get into making personalized cards for my family and friends. 

• Junction216
    December 30, 2008 at 10:23 PM

My name is Janet!  I love to craft and do a wide variety of carfty things including paper crafts, stamping, embroidery, and painting.  I own a local gift shop and sell handmade items online.  I hope to learns lots of neat ideas and share a few of my own!

• zoey55
    by zoey55
    January 4, 2009 at 5:14 PM

Hi I am Zoey 55 I know some things but not every thing I am from Pa. I live alone with two cats. So I thought I would try scrapebooking Thanks for letting me join

• Tedda
    by Tedda
    January 6, 2009 at 3:25 PM

I like to try any kind of crafts....I started scraobooking about 6 mos ago haveing fun when I have the time...My name is theresa I have 4 kids 21,19,16,and 15 and I am a gma of 2 and 1 on the way.......I also like taking pictures..I really want to go to school to be a photogrpher...

Crafts and Scrapbooking 101

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN