Does any one else have one of these besides me? I love it.
by chillemi78February 18, 2012 at 5:14 PMNo, but I want one! Where did you get it? Do you mind if I ask how much it is? That is awesome!
February 18, 2012 at 5:18 PM
I have had mine for a few years now. I got it at Kohl's but I have seen them at Target also. I love it. I am going to make spare ribs in it tomorrow for dinner. Chickens come out wonderful in it also.
No, but I want one! Where did you get it? Do you mind if I ask how much it is? That is awesome!
February 19, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Rival Crock-Pot® BBQ PitThe Crock-Pot® BBQ Pit won't replace old-fashioned wood or charcoal barbecue methods, but it is a handy alternative for busy cooks needing a hands-free appliance.
- Counter-top model is easy to use indoors.
- Two-position rack for ribs and meats.
- Dishwasher- and oven-safe removable stoneware liner.
- May be difficult to clean stoneware of burned on foods.
- Requires extensive storage space.
- No handles on bottom heating unit, so place carefully before beginning.
- Large domed lid allows cooking of large cuts of meat and is removable for cleaning.
- Low and High heat settings.
- Two-position rack, with lifter handles, for roasts or to cook ribs in a standing position.
- Removable stoneware insert is dishwasher-safe.
- Stoneware crock is safe for conventional oven use.
- Includes cookbook with dozens of recipes as well as general cooking guidelines for various meats.
- May be used as a steamer by placing liquid in the bottom and using the rack.
- May be used as an over-sized standard Crock-Pot® for large quantity cooking.
February 19, 2012 at 9:43 AM
I love mine. I am cooking spareribs on it today for dinner. I don't put mine pan in the dishwasher. I was it by hand.