Autism, Aspergers, Bipolar, PDD, ODD, OCD, ADHD, Panic Disorder, Semantic Pragmatic Disorder, Bird Flu

shannon72
ok now that we all have msn messenger..a few simple ideas to make this more productive...
May 24, 2007 at 12:01 PM
ok so we have moved cheese and whine to msn messenger...now that we have all downloaded it i think there is a game plan that sound be noted...

1. if your on your messenger and are busy, don't want to chat with anyone at that point...please but up the busy, or away symbol so no one will bug you...it can be frustrating when ur tying to get something done and u keep getting inturpted. cool? i want so much for this to be a positive thing not a bother to anyone...:)

2. don't forget the emoticons...remember when your chatting that the person your talking to can not see your face or hear your tone of voice, so unless u add a smile or frown, we might not react the correct way. you could be totally serious about something and will get a whole bunch of laughing cause u didn't add the *sad smile*...ok?
or you could be joking around and everyone will go "ohhhh were so sorry" but you ment it as a joke...ok? so everyone got that? if you want to use an emoticon look right ubove the box u type into, there is a smile face, click on it and a whole box of emoticons will pop up...click on the one u want and it will show up next to your last sentence...

3. ok, lets remember that we are all here for each other...everyones issues are important, and we need to treat everyone with respect....feel free to get mad and show it...that is why were here..this an opened forum..any topic goes..if a topic is making you uncomfortable, please tell us...because we can open another window just for that topic and the group forum can continue...

4. WE ARE HERE TO HAVE FUN..AND WHINE TOGETHER...REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT ALONE...

IF SOME CAN THINK OF ANOTHER PART OF THIS PLAN THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME AND I WILL ADD IT IN...ALL OF U HAVE GREAT IDEAS ..DON'T BE SHY..WE ARE A TEAM...SMOOCHES TO ALL
shannon

6:00pm Pacific Time; 10:00 Atlantic Time; 9:00pm Easter Time; 8:00pm Central Time; 7:00pm Mountain Time

Replies

• johnabbymommy
    June 6, 2007 at 10:12 AM

They are on Wed.  Glad to meet you and looking forward to chatting with you more.

• grannielinda
    March 13, 2008 at 11:26 PM
    TELL ME WHAT TO DO
  • mommyofallboys
    March 2, 2009 at 9:46 PM
  • angelntraining1
    September 15, 2010 at 8:43 AM

I don't have msn...it messes with my computer. I have YIM if anyone else has it and wants to add me to talk anytime. angelntraining31@yahoo.com Please let me know you are in this group when you add me so I won't deny it.

• RyansMom6204
    August 24, 2012 at 9:54 PM
    I have Yahoo and MSN Messenger. My names are peachescream137@yahoo.com and americusmarie@hotmail.com. Feel free to add me.

Autism, Aspergers, Bipolar, PDD, ODD, OCD, ADHD, Panic Disorder, Semantic Pragmatic Disorder, Bird Flu

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts