Autism, Aspergers, Bipolar, PDD, ODD, OCD, ADHD, Panic Disorder, Semantic Pragmatic Disorder, Bird Flu

shannon72
o.k. new challenge for this week...who can do it? :)
May 18, 2007 at 9:37 AM
ok great job everyone on last weeks challenge...now for a new one...we go to 10 minutes this week...some of u have already past that time but try for ten minutes this time at least...we're working our way forward...so far so good..huh?
did anyone notice that the day seemed a little brighter when you had your mommy-ing-me time? let me know how it effected you and your state of mind...did anyone get interuped repeatedly?
Good luck...let the challenge begin!!!!

Replies

• johnabbymommy
    June 4, 2007 at 9:29 AM
    I did it again this week.  This week I got a whole night away from my kids when I went out with some friends that I have seen for awhile.  It was a lot of fun and guess what the kids even made it without me for that night.  I am looking forward to my time for myself.
    June
  • tishintexas
    June 4, 2007 at 9:56 AM
    Ok Saturday I had a mommy date with kids...but I got in some mommy time when the kids weren't back to bug us....either way it was great. I didnt feel good when I got home so I slept the rest of the day got up ate and went back to bed.....on Sunday same thing, I felt worse than Saturday so I got up for breakfast and went back to bed until 4:30 and was back in bed at 9 does that count and mommy time??? Although I did get interuppted every no and than on Sundy for the most part they left me alone.....
  • shannon72
    June 4, 2007 at 2:49 PM
    fantastic everyone....i'm so glad that u got ur momming-me-time....keep up the good work ladies...u need this...take the challenge...u'll be suprised...
  • tishintexas
    June 4, 2007 at 10:42 PM
    Mickey and I dropped Austin off an Tea Kwon Do and went and had nachos and a margarita.....that is the first un-interrupted hour we have had in forever (if you dont count the bartender)
  • tjemmom
    by tjemmom
    June 23, 2007 at 7:00 PM
    I got a nap for about 45 minutes while my hubby watched the kids!!  I don't get that too often!!
  • jamesjordansmom
    February 27, 2008 at 6:56 PM
    i have been on the computer for about 15 minutes now and my sister is keeping the boys quiet for me to just be by my self. I found a great Harry Potter group and since I read my books over after the kids go to bed, I joined and have been playing there for most of my time.
  • Elise_Gurrola
    July 11, 2011 at 2:55 PM
    I am knew to the group and want to know what the challenge is. Would u please explain it to me?

Autism, Aspergers, Bipolar, PDD, ODD, OCD, ADHD, Panic Disorder, Semantic Pragmatic Disorder, Bird Flu