Autism, Aspergers, Bipolar, PDD, ODD, OCD, ADHD, Panic Disorder, Semantic Pragmatic Disorder, Bird Flu

shannon72
o.k. new challenge for this week...who can do it? :)
May 18, 2007 at 9:37 AM
ok great job everyone on last weeks challenge...now for a new one...we go to 10 minutes this week...some of u have already past that time but try for ten minutes this time at least...we're working our way forward...so far so good..huh?
did anyone notice that the day seemed a little brighter when you had your mommy-ing-me time? let me know how it effected you and your state of mind...did anyone get interuped repeatedly?
Good luck...let the challenge begin!!!!

Replies

• johnabbymommy
    June 4, 2007 at 9:29 AM
    I did it again this week.  This week I got a whole night away from my kids when I went out with some friends that I have seen for awhile.  It was a lot of fun and guess what the kids even made it without me for that night.  I am looking forward to my time for myself.
    June
  • tishintexas
    June 4, 2007 at 9:56 AM
    Ok Saturday I had a mommy date with kids...but I got in some mommy time when the kids weren't back to bug us....either way it was great. I didnt feel good when I got home so I slept the rest of the day got up ate and went back to bed.....on Sunday same thing, I felt worse than Saturday so I got up for breakfast and went back to bed until 4:30 and was back in bed at 9 does that count and mommy time??? Although I did get interuppted every no and than on Sundy for the most part they left me alone.....
  • shannon72
    June 4, 2007 at 2:49 PM
    fantastic everyone....i'm so glad that u got ur momming-me-time....keep up the good work ladies...u need this...take the challenge...u'll be suprised...
  • tishintexas
    June 4, 2007 at 10:42 PM
    Mickey and I dropped Austin off an Tea Kwon Do and went and had nachos and a margarita.....that is the first un-interrupted hour we have had in forever (if you dont count the bartender)
  • tjemmom
    by tjemmom
    June 23, 2007 at 7:00 PM
    I got a nap for about 45 minutes while my hubby watched the kids!!  I don't get that too often!!
  • jamesjordansmom
    February 27, 2008 at 6:56 PM
    i have been on the computer for about 15 minutes now and my sister is keeping the boys quiet for me to just be by my self. I found a great Harry Potter group and since I read my books over after the kids go to bed, I joined and have been playing there for most of my time.
  • Elise_Gurrola
    July 11, 2011 at 2:55 PM
    I am knew to the group and want to know what the challenge is. Would u please explain it to me?

Autism, Aspergers, Bipolar, PDD, ODD, OCD, ADHD, Panic Disorder, Semantic Pragmatic Disorder, Bird Flu

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN