30 Something Moms

Featured Posts
kyledavidsmom
Do any of you believe in ghosts
January 3 at 10:05 PM
I was watching the haunting and just wondered if people really have hauntings.

Replies

• justbereal
    January 3 at 10:07 PM
    I believe in ghosts. I work at a hospital and have some shadows.
  • kyledavidsmom
    January 3 at 10:09 PM
    Oh wow

Sometimes at night it feels like someone is watching me.

Quoting justbereal: I believe in ghosts. I work at a hospital and have some shadows.
  • justbereal
    January 3 at 10:11 PM
    Work things have been creepy. Sometimes more than others. I felt a presence in a few places we have lived. I haven't here since we moved.

Quoting kyledavidsmom: Oh wow

Sometimes at night it feels like someone is watching me.

Quoting justbereal: I believe in ghosts. I work at a hospital and have some shadows.
  • soymujer
    January 3 at 10:47 PM

Yes.  We lived in a house that was haunted.  One night I heard footsteps upstairs so I went to go yell at a kid since they were all supposed to be in bed.  When I got up there, everyone was sound a sleep and it wasn't faking.  Then another time, I swore I saw this faint dark haired girl in a white dress float by.  The kids would hear the noises as well.

• LuckymOmma_
    January 3 at 11:03 PM

Yes I do,I have since I was a teen,the things I have seen/heard/felt,I am 31 and I know for a fact there are two Ghosts in our apartment,I know they are attracted to me and they need my help for something,I have so many stories but I would rather not get into them now..Oh and when we go places like to this park that is near where we live it used to be a school for Boys in the 1900's I have seen things there..

Reason why I don't tell my stories is because people always said no way that isn't true,well to me it is.

• LuckymOmma_
    January 3 at 11:04 PM

Hospital's I belive have a lot of spiritual energy,so many people have lost their lives inside those walls

• lizzymom80
    January 3 at 11:19 PM

Absolutely.

High school best friend lived in a house haunted by her grandfather.  We experienced many things in that house that I can't explain.  The first house DH and I lived in together was either haunted or completely taken over by poltergeists.  It was a horrible house, I felt like I was constantly watched.  There was a corner in the living room that was floor to ceiling mirrors.  I would constantly catch stuff moving out of the corner of my eye in those mirrors.  We only lived there for about 2 months before we found a new place.

• mawfia
    by mawfia
    January 4 at 12:36 AM
    I do, although I have no experiences myself. Dh has though
  • MommaVoo
    January 4 at 1:14 AM

I do, I had quite a few experiences where I lived as a teenager.

• Kaya529
    by Kaya529
    January 4 at 1:23 AM
    I have seen 2 ghosts clearly and one out of the corner of my eye several times. I also lived in a haunted house that was converted into 2 apartments. It was really annoying because it would randomly unlock and open the door to the apartment and I lived in a really bad neighborhood at the time. Luckily the door to the outside never opened and my friends lived downstairs but still not good. It would also open cabinets that I had to yank on to open them.

The first ghost I saw was my grandfather the night he died. I not only saw him but actually had a conversation with him. When my mom came up to tell me about his passing I actually told her before she had a chance.

An old friend also showed signs after passing away and showed up in a pic of his son. His son was doing a school concert and in the pic his dad was standing behind him holding his pink bass looking down on him smiling.

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN