30 Something Moms

Featured Posts
diaperstodating
The last time you went to the doctor
August 31, 2013 at 4:44 PM

The last time you went to the doctor was it for you, your child or someone else? What type of doctor was it (eye doctor, dentist, pediatrician)?

doctor

Replies

• diaperstodating
    August 31, 2013 at 5:05 PM

I did have to drop off some forms for the pediatrician to sign last week to give to the school nurse (inhaler and Epipen) but that doesn't count.

The last time I went to the doctor was the gynecologist to have my IUD removed.

• lalasmama2007
    August 31, 2013 at 5:15 PM

I took my dd to the pediatrician a few months back.

• emarin77
    August 31, 2013 at 5:18 PM

For me.  I received my blood results from my internist for my annual...all normal.

• BatMom.
    by BatMom.
    August 31, 2013 at 5:25 PM
    For me; annual woman's exam. Doctor is Family Practice, and it was the first time I'd seen her. I don't plan to see her again, except for a follow up appointment (concerning a blood test, un-related to the woman exam).
  • SallyB_LMT
    August 31, 2013 at 5:54 PM

I think the last time I went it was for me to get my blood drawn.  The last time I saw a dr it was my annual and my vit D was ridiculously low, and I took a prescription for 2 months, they drew my blood, apparently I still need to take it for a couple more months.

• jackiewal10
    August 31, 2013 at 5:58 PM

Me.  Ugh!  TOOOOOOO many appointments.  I swear, OB appts. take all the fun out of being pregnant.  You go, you sit there forever, your appointment is 2 minutes long.  And by the 3rd kid, you don't have any questions.  It's a huge waste of time and money.  Mmmmk, rant over.

• NidanLady
    August 31, 2013 at 6:02 PM

I saw my internist a week and a half ago. Just a normal check up...height, weight, blood pressure, blood work, EKG, etc.

• Pukalani79
    August 31, 2013 at 7:40 PM

My daughter.  It was a psychiatrist.  Before that was a pediatrician for my other daughter

• mjimaging
    August 31, 2013 at 7:59 PM
    I'm going with a midwife this time because of that. Plus she's my MIL so she actually cares. I remember takin off work for those and it just felt like a waste.

The last time I went was for DS when he had major oral surgery. His dentist is great and he handled everything so well.

Quoting jackiewal10:

Me.  Ugh!  TOOOOOOO many appointments.  I swear, OB appts. take all the fun out of being pregnant.  You go, you sit there forever, your appointment is 2 minutes long.  And by the 3rd kid, you don't have any questions.  It's a huge waste of time and money.  Mmmmk, rant over.

• Mommy2Boys0900
    August 31, 2013 at 8:25 PM
    The last time was to the dentist for my 4 year old. It was time for his yearly check up And he was complaining of a toothache. He's already lost 2 teeth since turning 4 which I knew was a bit early to loose teeth and the dentist told me his top fronts were loose and would come any day now. That was in July and they haven't come out yet.

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN