30 Something Moms

Featured Posts
channahm
My first day with cafemom
August 19, 2013 at 3:08 PM

I am so very happy to be here! I have finally found a website that enables me to talk about what is on my mind! My name is Channah. I believe that in English would be Hannah. Anyway, allow me to introduce myself. I have 33 year years old and I am a Mexican Jewish Woman. I met my better half at a Jewish dating site and that was the place that I least expected to find my soul mate which I truly believe it is my husband. My husband an American Jew. And now we have a 16 month old named Eliel. And believe you me, he is sooo active, that keeps me incredibly busy all day. I am house wife and dream of being able to fulfill my artistic abilities one day when time permits. We are hoping that G-d grants us to have more children. Though you are told so many things that sometimes I get scared when I hear about the percentages increase of having a difficult pregnancy as you get older ( I truly do not what to think ). But I pray that it would not be the case for us. I am very happy to meet you all :)

Replies

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts