30 Something Moms

Featured Posts
channahm
My first day with cafemom
August 19, 2013 at 3:08 PM

I am so very happy to be here! I have finally found a website that enables me to talk about what is on my mind! My name is Channah. I believe that in English would be Hannah. Anyway, allow me to introduce myself. I have 33 year years old and I am a Mexican Jewish Woman. I met my better half at a Jewish dating site and that was the place that I least expected to find my soul mate which I truly believe it is my husband. My husband an American Jew. And now we have a 16 month old named Eliel. And believe you me, he is sooo active, that keeps me incredibly busy all day. I am house wife and dream of being able to fulfill my artistic abilities one day when time permits. We are hoping that G-d grants us to have more children. Though you are told so many things that sometimes I get scared when I hear about the percentages increase of having a difficult pregnancy as you get older ( I truly do not what to think ). But I pray that it would not be the case for us. I am very happy to meet you all :)

Replies

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN