30 Something Moms

TableforSeven
A night at the Dead Sea
July 28, 2013 at 12:38 AM

We have decided to spend one night at the Dead Sea.  We want to visit several places in that area and decided last night to see if we could get hotel rooms at a decent price for a night.

We have a lot to do around here today.....we need to clean up the house we were renting this morning and we have company coming this afternoon (another family that is thinking about moving to town that we offered to show around).

Tomorrow morning we'll head down to that area and visit part of the dessert as well as spending the night right on the Dead Sea,  :-)

Yes, I promise pictures. (I still have to post from our day-long-trip this past Thurs.)

Replies

• mumsy2three
    July 28, 2013 at 8:23 AM

Have a wonderful time! Can't wait to see the pics :)

• KylesMom409
    July 28, 2013 at 8:37 AM
    Definitely! :)

Quoting mumsy2three:

Have a wonderful time! Can't wait to see the pics :)

• lalasmama2007
    July 28, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Have a great time!

• AllofFive19
    July 28, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Awesome.

• ScrChk23
    July 28, 2013 at 5:22 PM

I saw the title of the post and I was hoping for pics.   :(   I will have to wait....

• Junebaby18
    July 28, 2013 at 8:03 PM
    Quoting ScrChk23:

I saw the title of the post and I was hoping for pics.   :(   I will have to wait....

Me too! I always love her pics!
  • countrymomma81
    July 28, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Oh how neat! Have fun:)

• TableforSeven
    July 28, 2013 at 10:57 PM

I'm sorry.  :-(

I was excited when we made the reservation and HAD to let my excitement out.  I PROMISE to post plenty of pictures.  I'm not even sure where all we plan to visit in the area....but the Dead Sea itself is only one stop.

Quoting ScrChk23:

30 Something Moms