30 Something Moms

Featured Posts
_megmeg_
I so need to get out of the house.
July 13, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Replies

• _megmeg_
    July 13, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Damn computer. Anyway, I really need to find some friends in the area that have kids around my son's age. I have never been really good at making friends, and the friends I did have all seemed to have forgotten who I am since I had my son. He is a year old now. Any suggestions on how to get out more and find ladies around my age and have kids? I'm 28.

• cpufem
    by cpufem
    July 13, 2013 at 12:14 PM

look up moms clubs such as las madres or moms club international. churches have them too. just get out there and don't worry about making friends at first.

• momofsunshine77
    July 13, 2013 at 1:06 PM

MOPS will start in the fall.  Go to parks, story times

• Crissy2424
    July 13, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Join a group here for the state you are in. Then you can get to know moms then possibly meet up with them. Look on your towns website and see what the library has going on or just your town in general. Good luck!

Where do you live btw?

• lalasmama2007
    July 13, 2013 at 2:38 PM

I've met lots of other moms at our local library, the park and the play area at the mall.

• extremelibrary
    July 13, 2013 at 7:46 PM

Try http://www.meetup.com/. There's tons of play groups on there.

• bzzybeemomof3
    July 13, 2013 at 9:50 PM
    I feel ya.

I don't get along with woman at all. I usually find "dad" friends easier to make then "mom" friends.

I do playgrounds and playgroups with the kids, all the friends I have made are single dads. The woman are always of some sort of clique and give off bitch radar. Lol
  • tarame
    by tarame
    July 13, 2013 at 11:28 PM

I always had guy friends...women are difficult to be friends with because of jealousy..competition...who's going to steal who's man...it's all drama!

• SallyB_LMT
    July 13, 2013 at 11:35 PM

How old is your kid?  If he is old enough, you can put him in a class at the community center.  More than likely you will meet other moms with kids in the class and you can then invite them over for a playdate.  Or go to the library for story hour/book babies/etc. 

• BuckeyezRule
    July 14, 2013 at 12:44 AM

I moved from ohio to Utah, knowing not a soul. My kids were 2 and 3. I joined a moms group, and I've made a ton of friends from it. My kids are now 8 and 9. We have a ton of friends in our neighborhood, and my kids never want to leave anyway. Lol

I'm no longer a member of the group because I don't need to be, but, here's the website for the whole thing. Hopefully there is an active group in your area. :) www.themommiesnetwork.org 

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN