30 Something Moms

Featured Posts
belleblu29
The worst thing he has done to me yet!
June 28, 2013 at 1:26 AM

My kids' father and I are not yet divorced. I left him after I caught him cheating (the 2nd time), about 7 months ago. He does not see our kids much, for whatever the excuse might be. But has decided to take them for a week of this summer. He had told me he would be taking them to his home, roughly 650 miles from where we live. Well, I found out very much by accident that not only is he not taking them to his home, he is taking them to another state and they will be meeting the other woman. The betrayal of me was bad enough, but now to exposed my children to even more confusion, what is he thinking? Not to mention that they are my kids, they don't need a mom, so why cant she just wait until after we are divorced to rear her ugly head? I mean really haven't they caused enough grief in the lives of my children and me?.... The hits just keep coming and I have to wonder what's next.. Can he find a new way to break my heart, increase my hate, decrase my ability to trust him with my kids. I have never agreed with parents who take children from another parent, but I am sure understanding more now.....

Replies

• MixedCooke
    June 28, 2013 at 2:29 AM

Sorry you are going through this and feel the same about not agreeing with it but totally understanding it.  It is wrong for him to do that given the divorce is not finalized and the kids dont need to meet his latest flavor of the month until they are a permanent fixture.  I would definitely start working on your custody plans now!

• Moof4boys
    June 28, 2013 at 3:49 AM
    Sorry for you to have to go through this, can you talk to him at all about this? I feel for you. Have you got good support around you?
  • nurse1997
    June 28, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Hope it all works out ;] hugs

• Jinxed8
    by Jinxed8
    June 28, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Sorry you are going through this

My ex husband brought his GF in MY house, and introduced her to MY daughter while I was out of town for a weekend and that's before the legal seperation even went through the lawyer's office ... you want to talk about being livid ??

• oscarsmom70
    June 28, 2013 at 1:31 PM

I'm so sorry you are going through this.  Praying for you and your family - for peace and wisdom to guide you!!

• KylesMom409
    June 28, 2013 at 2:08 PM
    Definitely. Hugs!

Quoting oscarsmom70:

I'm so sorry you are going through this.  Praying for you and your family - for peace and wisdom to guide you!!

• december911
    June 28, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Do you have anything legal on paper regarding custody? if he is taking them out of state, i would want to be on the safe side...

• EarlGrayHot
    June 28, 2013 at 3:00 PM

So...he didn't tell you his entire plan?  I'd see a lawyer about that pronto.  I'd put a stop to the trip and meeting the sleaze he's taken up with. 

• zraunt
    by zraunt
    June 28, 2013 at 6:30 PM
    I would file for immediate custody & an injunction to keep them in state. If you don't give doesn't have to return them.
  • KeimUNCmomof3
    June 28, 2013 at 7:16 PM

:(  so sorry you're going through this

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN