lalasmama2007
Plans for the weekend?
June 27, 2013 at 1:19 AM

What do you have planned?

butterfly

Replies

• MixedCooke
    June 27, 2013 at 2:13 AM

I truly hate that it seems like it waits until the weekend to rain!! Probably working overtime Friday night so not sure how active I will be on Saturday but I do plan on getting some flowers planted, some cucumber and tomato seeds started, some pineapples planted and possibly build a compost.

• Sj218
    by Sj218
    June 27, 2013 at 2:21 AM
    An away baseball tournament with my boy. No where else I'd rather be:)
  • TroyboysMom
    June 27, 2013 at 4:26 AM

On Friday DS is getting his 9 year photos taken, and we have game night with friends. Saturday isn't planned yet, and neither is Sunday.

• craftimomma3
    June 27, 2013 at 4:59 AM
    We are leaving for vacation Saturday morning at 3am. We have a 12 hour drive.
  • MayMommy07
    June 27, 2013 at 5:01 AM
    Working both sat and sun all day
  • Briesmom38
    June 27, 2013 at 7:37 AM

Friday night I need to head out shopping with DD.  She has a birthday party to go to on Saturday in the afternoon for one of her friends.  Then later that evening the two of us will be heading to a Sweet Sixteen party for my friend's daughter.

Sunday I'm not to sure what we are doing, I guess it really depends on the weather and it's supposed to rain :(

• Tammywhynot
    June 27, 2013 at 7:42 AM
    Its my eldest 7th birthday party sat so in morning, cooking and making buffet like a mad women then at 2pm I have 30 children an 12 adults to keep entertained with a little help from everbody party(childrens entertainers), sunday I may need to recover lol xx
  • cairymom
    June 27, 2013 at 10:24 AM

2 out of 3 of my boys will be in a baseball touranment this weekend. Starts at 8am Saturday.

• KylesMom409
    June 27, 2013 at 1:02 PM
    Have fun and good luck to him! :)

Quoting Sj218:

An away baseball tournament with my boy. No where else I'd rather be:)
  • KylesMom409
    June 27, 2013 at 1:03 PM
    Getting back to reality is going to be it for me. LOL We're on our way home from vacation as we speak so it's not going to be a fun weekend. :/

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN