30 Something Moms

Featured Posts
krazylady602
i will be a grandma 2x
April 20, 2013 at 2:37 AM

this is my beautiful daughter and handsome grandson my first grandchild im so proud of them both and she is having another child hpe its a girl i just wanted to share

Replies

• Delta.Dawn
    April 20, 2013 at 5:21 AM

Aww congrats : )

• Cackes
    by Cackes
    April 20, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Congrats! I know the feeling my son and his girlfriend had their second child two days ago and Im so excited. I now have a granddaughter and grandson. My granddaughter is the eldest one and she is TONS of fun! I  luuuuv them both so much!!!

• lalasmama2007
    April 20, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Congrats!

• lalasmama2007
    April 20, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Congrats!

Quoting Cackes:

Congrats! I know the feeling my son and his girlfriend had their second child two days ago and Im so excited. I now have a granddaughter and grandson. My granddaughter is the eldest one and she is TONS of fun! I  luuuuv them both so much!!!

• AuntieMom101
    April 20, 2013 at 10:10 AM
    Congrats!!! I can't wait until my Dd and SIL decide to make me a grandma!!! But right now I wait patiently since they are both still in college. (Well SIL graduates next month but dd has at least another year)
  • MonkeysGrammy
    April 20, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Congrats! They are just beautiful!! My granddaughter is 3 and absolutley my best friend! I have to beg them to let me have her for overnights! And on May 2 (c-section) my grandson will be born. I CANNOT WAIT!! It is amazing the feelings you have for your baby's baby KWIM??

• KylesMom409
    April 20, 2013 at 1:11 PM
    Congratulations!
  • ajrjj05
    by ajrjj05
    April 20, 2013 at 1:14 PM

your in the 30 something group? I am 33 and my children aren't even close enough to have babies yet. How old where you when you had your children?? How old is your daughter?!

• krazylady602
    April 20, 2013 at 1:20 PM

not that it matters because we are in 2013 and we all are aware of teen pregnancy yes i was a teen who got pregnut n didnt believe in abortion im 36 my daughter is 20 n very beautiful im proud of her and my grandson  

Quoting ajrjj05:

your in the 30 something group? I am 33 and my children aren't even close enough to have babies yet. How old where you when you had your children?? How old is your daughter?!

• ajrjj05
    by ajrjj05
    April 20, 2013 at 2:32 PM
    good for you for raising her. .Did her dad stay with you? Congrats on baby #2!
    Quoting krazylady602:

not that it matters because we are in 2013 and we all are aware of teen pregnancy yes i was a teen who got pregnut n didnt believe in abortion im 36 my daughter is 20 n very beautiful im proud of her and my grandson  

Quoting ajrjj05:

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN