30 Something Moms

krazylady602
i will be a grandma 2x
April 20, 2013 at 2:37 AM

this is my beautiful daughter and handsome grandson my first grandchild im so proud of them both and she is having another child hpe its a girl i just wanted to share

Replies

• Delta.Dawn
    April 20, 2013 at 5:21 AM

Aww congrats : )

• Cackes
    by Cackes
    April 20, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Congrats! I know the feeling my son and his girlfriend had their second child two days ago and Im so excited. I now have a granddaughter and grandson. My granddaughter is the eldest one and she is TONS of fun! I  luuuuv them both so much!!!

• lalasmama2007
    April 20, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Congrats!

• lalasmama2007
    April 20, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Congrats!

Quoting Cackes:

Congrats! I know the feeling my son and his girlfriend had their second child two days ago and Im so excited. I now have a granddaughter and grandson. My granddaughter is the eldest one and she is TONS of fun! I  luuuuv them both so much!!!

• AuntieMom101
    April 20, 2013 at 10:10 AM
    Congrats!!! I can't wait until my Dd and SIL decide to make me a grandma!!! But right now I wait patiently since they are both still in college. (Well SIL graduates next month but dd has at least another year)
  • MonkeysGrammy
    April 20, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Congrats! They are just beautiful!! My granddaughter is 3 and absolutley my best friend! I have to beg them to let me have her for overnights! And on May 2 (c-section) my grandson will be born. I CANNOT WAIT!! It is amazing the feelings you have for your baby's baby KWIM??

• KylesMom409
    April 20, 2013 at 1:11 PM
    Congratulations!
  • ajrjj05
    by ajrjj05
    April 20, 2013 at 1:14 PM

your in the 30 something group? I am 33 and my children aren't even close enough to have babies yet. How old where you when you had your children?? How old is your daughter?!

• krazylady602
    April 20, 2013 at 1:20 PM

not that it matters because we are in 2013 and we all are aware of teen pregnancy yes i was a teen who got pregnut n didnt believe in abortion im 36 my daughter is 20 n very beautiful im proud of her and my grandson  

Quoting ajrjj05:

your in the 30 something group? I am 33 and my children aren't even close enough to have babies yet. How old where you when you had your children?? How old is your daughter?!

• ajrjj05
    by ajrjj05
    April 20, 2013 at 2:32 PM
    good for you for raising her. .Did her dad stay with you? Congrats on baby #2!
    Quoting krazylady602:

not that it matters because we are in 2013 and we all are aware of teen pregnancy yes i was a teen who got pregnut n didnt believe in abortion im 36 my daughter is 20 n very beautiful im proud of her and my grandson  

Quoting ajrjj05:

30 Something Moms