30 Something Moms

Featured Posts
rainskysmom
So i'm at my daughters school this morning. Updated twice now
March 21, 2013 at 8:50 AM
My daughter told me this morning that a boy on her bus told her to give him a blow job and then grabbed her boob. She's 13 and in 7th grade and i'm sooooooo not ok with this!!!! I have a feeling that the school is going to tell me its not their responsibility because it happened on the bus and not at school. They have no monitors on the bus so I think that creates a huge problem

Edit----I just talked to the school counselor and my daughter told her everything. She said she will talk to some other lady and see if that lady wanted to call the transportation department or if I needed to. I have no problem calling them even though I don't feel I should have to. Oh I didn't know this before but apparently this kid showed my daughter a video on his nintendo ds of a lady giving some kind of animal a blow job. Sooooooo not ok with this sick, twisted little pervert!!! Sad thing is, he's learning this behavior somewhere and its probably at home.

Update again---- He told her one day after they got off the bus that they could go behind one of these houses and you can give me a blow job. This is insane!!!!

Replies

• rainskysmom
    March 21, 2013 at 8:53 AM
    My husband is beyond pissed and wants to have a "coming to Jesus" meeting with this young fellow. I'm definately gonna have to handle it and not let him get involved. He doesn't need to catch a case!!!!!
  • Briesmom38
    March 21, 2013 at 8:56 AM

I'm sorry your dd had that happen to her.  The school is absolutely responsible for her from the moment she steps onto the bus going to school, until she steps off the bus when she gets home.  You need to get them involved and make sure they take this seriously.  I would also find out who this little perv is and get a hold of his parents and give them an earful.  

• Briesmom38
    March 21, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Groping maybe considered a sexual assult, which inturn could be reported to the police.  You might want to bring that up to the school and the parents of this boy if you don't get anywhere.

• DieselsMom
    March 21, 2013 at 9:03 AM

catch a case??? does this kid have crabs? wtf?

• MommyAJ2921
    March 21, 2013 at 9:05 AM

LOLOLOL...NO...Catch a Case means father wants to whip the boy's tail and catch a case..ie meaning he'd get arrested, be charged and have to go to court...ie case...catch a case. No crabs...*snickerin..* 

Quoting DieselsMom:

catch a case??? does this kid have crabs? wtf?

• teachermom9598
    March 21, 2013 at 9:30 AM

It is the school's responsibility..the school is responsible for any child until they reach their destination.

• rainskysmom
    March 21, 2013 at 9:30 AM
    Yeah, I told my daughter that that is sexual harassment and is against the law.

Quoting Briesmom38:

Groping maybe considered a sexual assult, which inturn could be reported to the police.  You might want to bring that up to the school and the parents of this boy if you don't get anywhere.

• ambertreas76
    March 21, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Maybe someone needs to have a 'coming to Jesus' conversation with this kid's parents! Obviously there is a serious parenting issue going on!!  Un-freakin-believable!!!!!

Quoting rainskysmom:

My husband is beyond pissed and wants to have a "coming to Jesus" meeting with this young fellow. I'm definately gonna have to handle it and not let him get involved. He doesn't need to catch a case!!!!!

• ambertreas76
    March 21, 2013 at 9:41 AM

THIS!!!  A girlfriend of mine had to go through the police department to fix issues her daughter was having on the bus.  

Quoting Briesmom38:

• bcruick
    by bcruick
    March 21, 2013 at 9:42 AM

If the school does not get involved you get the police involved!! My nephew did the same thing to a girl several years ago and ended up in a juville facility for it. I do not blame the parents for pushing the issue, I would of done the same. It is not ok to sexually assault another person, no matter how old they are. We have the responsibilty to keep our children same even if they schools will not. Good Luck to you and so sorry your dd had to go through that!!!

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts