30 Something Moms

JessLin79
CAN'T BELIEVE SHE DID THIS TO ME *UPDATE *
March 21, 2013 at 12:36 AM
So, my friend calls me tonight and tells me her father has been taken to the hospital.. Of course I drop everything, load up my 7 year old and torush to her house to stay with her 4 children so she can get to the hospital. An hour later, her dad stops by her house on his way to work. After calling around, I find out she is running around town chasing down her loser EX boyfriend. She is ignoring my phone calls, even though I have left her voice mails and texts telling her I know she lied and she needs to get home.
So, now I am sitting here, my DD won't go to sleep, the baby is fussing, and I am so mad my head is going to fly right off my shoulders. God only knows when she will bring her sorry ass home, and then I am going to have to load up my DD in the middle of the night to go home. AND tomorrow morning will be horrible because my daughter will be so tired getting ready for school.
I don't know why she did this, she has never done anything like this before. But I am pissed, and she will be lucky if I ever do a damn thing for her again!

*UPDATE *

She got arrested ( I gave details somewhere in the posts). And she has apologized several times over my voicemail. I haven't spoken to her. She says she lied because she HAD to talk to her ex that night and she knew I wouldn't come stay with her kids just so she could go hunt him down. That should of told her it wasn't a good idea. I know she is in hot water with her dad, and I also know that her ex doesn't want anything to do with her. Why she was so despite to see him I don't know.
It will be along time before I talk to her and even longer before I forgive her. I have never been manipulated like that before, and I am not going to brush it off like its no big deal.
Thanks everyone!

Replies

• JasonsMom2007
    March 21, 2013 at 12:38 AM
    Wow I'm sorry. I would just sleep there and yeah I wouldn't do her any more favors! That is so low.
  • OliviaW.
    March 21, 2013 at 12:40 AM
    Wow.I'm not sure what to say. She would lose me doing anything for her again.
  • PartyOfCuatro
    March 21, 2013 at 12:41 AM
    Wow... That is awful and disrespectful.
  • NWMomtobe
    March 21, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Oh, I would be so pissed!! Last time I ever did anything for her!!! 

• JessLin79
    March 21, 2013 at 12:48 AM
    I probably will end up sleeping here if my DD gets to sleep. But then again I am so upset I won't be able to sleep at all.
  • SallyB_LMT
    March 21, 2013 at 1:03 AM

Woah, that's a huge breach of trust.  I wouldn't do her any more favors and I would definitely be pissed.

• Mommy2AmaznKids
    March 21, 2013 at 1:13 AM

I don't blame You i'd be pretty pissed too

• Luv.My.Kidz
    March 21, 2013 at 1:17 AM

some friend... I would end that friendship!

• rebeccasmly
    March 21, 2013 at 1:31 AM
    That is ridiculous! I would be extremely angry. I would have to reconsider my friendship with her honestly. That is a huge breach of trust.
  • Mom2CMW
    by Mom2CMW
    March 21, 2013 at 2:49 AM

Oh my.....she must not value your friendship if she needs to lie and then to lie about something as serious as her father being rushed to the hospital. yeah no more favors for her

30 Something Moms