30 Something Moms

Featured Posts
sheri305
"30 Something Moms Library"....What are you reading?
March 20, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Replies

• AmesCSki
    March 20, 2013 at 4:45 PM
    The Host by Stephenie Meyer, I'm having a very hard time getting into it. I loved the Twilight series, so I'm giving this one a go. I've had the book for awhile now but didn't start reading it until today. I know the movie is coming out soon but I'm in no rush to see it, not sure if I'll see it at all.
  • sheri305
    March 20, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Nothing at the exact moment,but have a few things on Kindle I havent read.....

• Childofares
    March 20, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Right now I'm re-reading for the 1000th time The Bell Jar. It's my favorite book. After that I have a compilation of short stories with Poe, Hawthorne and the likes. I'm kind of in a book rut for popular novels

• pixie-buttercup
    March 20, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Silver Linings Playbook. I wanted to read the book before I saw the movie. I really like it so far!!

• MrsJoe125
    March 20, 2013 at 5:34 PM

Like the pick.  I want stairs like that!!!

Life on the Mississippi by Mark Twain

• mumsy2three
    March 20, 2013 at 5:47 PM

Quoting Childofares:

Right now I'm re-reading for the 1000th time The Bell Jar. It's my favorite book. After that I have a compilation of short stories with Poe, Hawthorne and the likes. I'm kind of in a book rut for popular novels

Loved The Bell Jar.

• mumsy2three
    March 20, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Next up is The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult. I haven't started it yet, I'm hoping it's good.

• whatmynameagain
    March 20, 2013 at 6:21 PM
    Beautiful creatures
  • countrymomma81
    March 20, 2013 at 7:16 PM

I'm reading the coffeeshop mysteries by Cleo Coyle. I'm almost done with the series. 

• HockeyDanceMom
    March 20, 2013 at 8:21 PM

Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN