30 Something Moms

Featured Posts
butterbabie
Do you feel Sexier?
March 14, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Now that you're in your 30's, do you feel sexier than you did in your 20's? How and why?

Replies

• ecerka
    by ecerka
    March 14, 2013 at 11:50 AM
    I think that I've gotten sexier the older I've gotten. I have more confidence and that makes a huge difference. I'll be 40 in July and like myself a lot better than when I was 25.
  • butterbabie
    March 14, 2013 at 12:13 PM
    Yes. At 40 I find women even sexier. Look at Halle Berry!

Quoting ecerka:

I think that I've gotten sexier the older I've gotten. I have more confidence and that makes a huge difference. I'll be 40 in July and like myself a lot better than when I was 25.

• JuicyRedTomato
    March 14, 2013 at 12:35 PM

I feel sexier now....and then I look in the mirror and see my wrinkles.

Hahah!!

• butterbabie
    March 14, 2013 at 12:49 PM
    Aaaw no! Don't say that LoL. How do men feel about it? I think getting older brings more confidence and men find that sexy no matter what. One question though; you have wrinkles in your 30's or are you older?

Quoting JuicyRedTomato:

Hahah!!

• MJP76
    by MJP76
    March 14, 2013 at 1:30 PM

No, I feel the same amount of sexy.

• MinglingMom
    March 14, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Ask me next Wed when I turn 30. lol

Honestly though, I have felt sexier since having my LO 3 months ago. I think that having a baby is such a huge accomplishment that any mom should be proud of and I wear my strech marks with pride! Just not in a bikini. lol. Even DH has told me that he finds me sexier after having our daughter. :)

• JuicyRedTomato
    March 14, 2013 at 1:39 PM

I'm 30....It's not really wrinkles, more just that I can see myself starting to age. Mostly around my eyes.I think I'm just paranoid more than anything.

Whenever I mention it, my hubs tells me he needs to upgrade. He's such a joker. :)

Quoting butterbabie:

Aaaw no! Don't say that LoL. How do men feel about it? I think getting older brings more confidence and men find that sexy no matter what. One question though; you have wrinkles in your 30's or are you older?

Quoting JuicyRedTomato:

Hahah!!

• jellybeanjean
    March 14, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Yes. But mostly because I am more confident I think.

• savethebread
    March 14, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Eh, yes and no.  I guess there's less pressure because people finally take you seriously when you get into your 30's, so it increases your confidence.  A good portion of feeling sexy is about your confidence level.  But mostly, I feel sexy because my DH tells me I am and makes me feel desired.  No substitute for that.

• butterbabie
    March 14, 2013 at 7:25 PM
    Ok thats wonderful! I think that women exude an unspoken sexiness that not even they are aware of. And the appeal continues to grow with age.

Quoting MJP76:

No, I feel the same amount of sexy.

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts