Featured Posts
lalasmama2007
Plans for the weekend?
March 7, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Do you have anything planned?

Replies

• ambertreas76
    March 7, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Nope.  My truckin husband is gone this weekend.  It'll be backyard play and craft time for me and the kids!

• breebree04
    March 7, 2013 at 1:38 PM

No specific plans yet but think me and kids are gonna go see The Great and Powerful Oz at the theater. They have a school fund raiser at a indoor pool/small water park type thing on Sunday so we may go to that too.

• lalasmama2007
    March 7, 2013 at 1:38 PM

My SO is working this weekend, so we don't have any big plans either.

Quoting ambertreas76:

Nope.  My truckin husband is gone this weekend.  It'll be backyard play and craft time for me and the kids!

• lalasmama2007
    March 7, 2013 at 1:39 PM

If you see the movie, please let us know how it is!  I want to see it!

Quoting breebree04:

No specific plans yet but think me and kids are gonna go see The Great and Powerful Oz at the theater. They have a school fund raiser at a indoor pool/small water park type thing on Sunday so we may go to that too.

• Briesmom38
    March 7, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Saturday my dd will be sending the night at her pop-pop's (my dad) house.  So Saturday night is date night!  My SO and I will be heading over to my dad's house early on Sunday to do some repairs to his upstairs bathroom, along with some other things that need to get done.  We are helping him get the house ready to put on the market.  He's looking to sell and then buy something in a retirement village by me.

• AuntieMom101
    March 7, 2013 at 2:24 PM
    My cousin is having a skating party for her 3 girls so we are going to that. Sunday I will be laying with ibuprofen and a heating pad thinking "why did I put on those #%$& skates?"
  • breebree04
    March 7, 2013 at 2:25 PM

will do :)

Quoting lalasmama2007:

If you see the movie, please let us know how it is!  I want to see it!

Quoting breebree04:

• lalasmama2007
    March 7, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Enjoy your date night!

Quoting Briesmom38:

Saturday my dd will be sending the night at her pop-pop's (my dad) house.  So Saturday night is date night!  My SO and I will be heading over to my dad's house early on Sunday to do some repairs to his upstairs bathroom, along with some other things that need to get done.  We are helping him get the house ready to put on the market.  He's looking to sell and then buy something in a retirement village by me.

• TroyboysMom
    March 8, 2013 at 1:39 AM

Not yet. We've been sick all week, and I'm really just looking forward to relaxing.

• JasonsMom2007
    March 8, 2013 at 1:48 AM
    We were planning to go to my parents cabin but it depends on what the doctor says about dds knee and how I feel.

30 Something Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN