30 Something Moms

Kimmer331
Why is he looking at my FB page?
March 7, 2013 at 12:09 PM

My daughter told me this morning that "Daddy looks at your FB page".  Okay-I'm fine with that..  Granted, 1) we are not together anymore (almost 3 yrs now) and 2.)he asked me to delete his account a couple of weeks ago.  Our daughter was telling me that he says I am on the computer way to long and post to much.  But he goes through my pictures and anything I may have posted.  Not sure if he is accessing it through his girlfriends site or if he knows my password and got on that way.  

I don't post anything derogatory about him or pictures of me or my daughter that would be considered inappropriate.  I don' t plan on confronting him about it, it's a battle I don't want to fight.  I'm thinking maybe change my password and see what happens?

Replies

• mommybug77
    March 7, 2013 at 12:12 PM

weird. I'd change my password & block him & her from seeing anything.

• LuckyMom822
    March 7, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Sounds like he is gathering information for something. He could be accessing your info thru a mutual friends page. Is your page set to private? I hate to say it but you may want to start a second page with a funky name. And I would only friend people that don't know him. If you can't do that, then I suggest getting off fb all together. 

• Kimmer331
    March 7, 2013 at 12:59 PM

I'm trying to figure out which friend it may be.  As far as gathering stuff on me, it would only be for him to throw back in my face.  I am the stable on for my daughter.  I am the one that owns my home, I am the one that is working 2 jobs so I don't live paycheck to paycheck.  I am the one that DOESN'T have a DUI.  Like I said, I don't put anything bad on my page as it's primarily a business page now.   At worst he can say is that I am working to hard.  It has been set to private a long time ago.  At this point I am more curious about how he accesses my page more than anything, although I do have my suspicions

I don't want to ask our daughter about it once I change PWs-but will be curious nonetheless.

• MinglingMom
    March 7, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Chage your password and increase your privacy settings so that only certain friends can view your page.

• SallyB_LMT
    March 7, 2013 at 2:17 PM

I would just change your password to some random number/letter combo. 

• la_bella_vita
    March 7, 2013 at 2:25 PM

I would change your password and start blocking people.

• ReadWriteLuv
    March 7, 2013 at 2:28 PM
    Change your password and make your profile private.
  • ReadWriteLuv
    March 7, 2013 at 2:29 PM
    I would make your CM profile private too if it isn't already and make your name unsearchable in your security settings here. He could be reading this post as we speak if you are searchable here through google.
  • scribemommeg
    March 7, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Just block him in your privacy settings and set the account to only friends can see your profile. Simple solution. You don't have to talk to him that way and no confrontation is required. :)

• Vamp
    by Vamp
    March 7, 2013 at 2:49 PM

yup change you password..and if you dont want him looking at your stuff set everything private and change his acces options to yout profile

30 Something Moms